JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of Method 105 17" beadlocks for sale. Looking to get $2000 OBO with the OMF rings or $1500 with the stock rings. Nothing wrong with wheels, only minor scratches. Back spacing is 4.5". Located in Fruita CO 81521. Shipping on your dime. You can call or text me at 970-589-19 seven one

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Open to trades for similar type wheels, lets see what you have.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They were pretty expensive, I think I paid something like $650 for all 5.

·
Super Moderator
6,181 Posts
arg!
Method beadlocks are atop my list of things I want, not need.
I keep seeing this bumped up again and get that little flash of craving then recall it is a different bolt pattern than I can i use.
then I go from that to miserey realizing even if they were the right pattern I couldn't get them after al I have spent so far on the JK this year.
my wife and the XJ get mean.
heh.

#torture

a side note:I want OMF beadlocks made from my low weight level 8 strikes that I like so much , but they would cost about as much when shipping is added as a new set of beadlocks.
OMF does quality that is just beyond affordable for upgrading some wheel to beadlocks and that is a shame.
They could rake in the cash if they had an affordable conversion plan. You cannot cut corners on wheel integrity,fortunately, so it cost$....

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I'm assuming this is for a set of 5.... If so, how much with both sets of rings shipped to 98223?

Thanks, Bill
Yes it is for 5 wheels. Make me an offer, they are listed OBO, I have them listed for $2000 for the OMF rings and wheels because the rings cost me an extra $650 plus the cost of the wheel which was $330 per wheel and shipping. These are the 17x9 not the 17x8.5 wheels. I had to pay an extra $40 per wheel because when I bought them I had to buy the blank wheel and have them custom drilled for my pattern. They don't offer a 17x9 wheel in a 4.5" backspace blank wheel right now. Making the wheel $370 a wheel plus the cost of the OMF rings. These are the more expensive OMF rings, because they have the flush mount bolts. Shipping would be on your dime, probably $40-50 per wheel.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Yes it is for 5 wheels. Make me an offer, they are listed OBO, I have them listed for $2000 for the OMF rings and wheels because the rings cost me an extra $650 plus the cost of the wheel which was $330 per wheel and shipping. These are the 17x9 not the 17x8.5 wheels. I had to pay an extra $40 per wheel because when I bought them I had to buy the blank wheel and have them custom drilled for my pattern. They don't offer a 17x9 wheel in a 4.5" backspace blank wheel right now. Making the wheel $370 a wheel plus the cost of the OMF rings. These are the more expensive OMF rings, because they have the flush mount bolts. Shipping would be on your dime, probably $40-50 per wheel.
Still thinking about getting these....only concern is the back spacing. Would you be interested in a brand new set of Machetes?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Still thinking about getting these....only concern is the back spacing. Would you be interested in a brand new set of Machetes?
What is the backspacing on the Machetes? Could you send me some pics? I'm open to anything. Do you have 5 of them?

·
Registered
651 Posts
What is the backspacing on the Machetes? Could you send me some pics? I'm open to anything. Do you have 5 of them?
Yes, brand new set of 5 in the box....17x9 with 3.5" back space. Custom power coated in textured grey with gloss grey rings.
Sorry, no pics on my phone....I'll post some tomorrow morning.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts