JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just finished it today and the ride is SOOOO much better! New 35s tomorrow with the alignment.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looks great. I’m researching different 2.5” lifts. Why did you choose MC and what was the cost? Did it come with new shocks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks great. I’m researching different 2.5” lifts. Why did you choose MC and what was the cost? Did it come with new shocks?

I chose MC because I liked what I read about their products during my research. You can get kits with and without shocks, but I got the one with shocks. My kit came with dual rate cools for front and back, adjustable front upper control arms, adjustable front track bar, bump stop pucks you can adjust based on suspension travel, upgraded front brake lines, rear track bar bracket to help align the axle after the rear lift install, the RockSport shocks with front shock repositioning hardware, front sway bar link quick disconnects, and upgraded rear sway bar links.
The kit ran me about $1,500. I know some are looking for a lower level lift at a cheaper cost, but I wanted to do it the way I saw as right the first time. Also, this can be added to in the future with their stand alone items like adjustable lower control arms, etc

·
Registered
2 Posts
I chose MC because I liked what I read about their products during my research. You can get kits with and without shocks, but I got the one with shocks. My kit came with dual rate cools for front and back, adjustable front upper control arms, adjustable front track bar, bump stop pucks you can adjust based on suspension travel, upgraded front brake lines, rear track bar bracket to help align the axle after the rear lift install, the RockSport shocks with front shock repositioning hardware, front sway bar link quick disconnects, and upgraded rear sway bar links.
The kit ran me about $1,500. I know some are looking for a lower level lift at a cheaper cost, but I wanted to do it the way I saw as right the first time. Also, this can be added to in the future with their stand alone items like adjustable lower control arms, etc
Thank you. All really good stuff to consider. That was a lot of really good information.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
If you replace that grill, you'll have a nice looking jeep.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts