JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Drops your rear sway bar and moves it backward to clear shocks. This one allows you to keep the stock rear muffler. Used and in good condition. $20 + shipping and PayPal fees. PM if interested. Location is San Francisco (East) Bay Area, CA.

Update:

The allen bolts that I originally had pictured in the original posting were incorrect with the wrong pitch. I purchased the correct thread allen bolts and these are what are included. See updated pics below. The allen bolts secure the blocks to the frame and you re-use your original rear sway bar bolts to bolt the sway bar bushing brackets to the Metalcloak blocks. The blocks can be bolted together for shipping as seen in the last picture and this is how I will send them so they don't rattle around in box.

The ready-to-ship box measures 6.5x6.5x4.5 and weighs 4.0 lbs. Shipping will be via the UPS hub, zip: 94582

You get a set of used/clean MetalCloak drop brackets (#7027) as pictured and 4 new bolts with the correct thread size.

https://www.metalcloak.com/JK-Wrangler-Rear-Sway-Bar-Drop-Spacer-Kit-p/7027.htm

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump... still available. PM me with your cell phone and I will respond with pics of the items.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Hey gang...

Minor update. The allen bolts in the above picture turned out to be the wrong ones. For some reason, I threw the wrong bolts in the box when I put it up for sale (they screwed in a few threads but wrong pitch).

This is just an FYI that I will supply the correct allen bolts versus the ones originally pictured. The blocks are the same. Pictures above in original post have already been updated.

You get a set of used/clean MetalCloak drop brackets (#7027) as pictured and 4 new bolts with the correct thread size.

Price update: $20 + shipping and PayPal fees.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts