JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Went up to Mendacino today to do some hunting/ check out camping tho it was cold ( low 40"s) no snow at most of camping sites or dirtbike areas... Some trails have been washed out and are in need of repair but otherwise looks like good camping! Couldn't even winch over the third pic lol!!
Automotive tire Off-roading Vehicle Car Tire

Attachments

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wow Mel n i were just talking about how we hadnt heard from you in awhile...how are ya?

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lurking. Haven't done much since I wheeled with you guys.
yup that seems to be everybody....Mels jeep has been in the shop for what seems like a month now..my axle is up next but im going to build it off the jeep so i can still wheel:smokin: July-August you should come up n run the high lakes:beer:

·
Premium Member
933 Posts
Lurking. Haven't done much since I wheeled with you guys.
Well hello, Mr. Lurker.. Took your advice and got me a DieHard Platinum. I think that's what it's called, at least... Anyway, it was $200 and my Jeep has never started so fast! My OEM was DEAD - leaking fluid, dying after being left "on" for only 10 minutes, etc..

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well hello, Mr. Lurker.. Took your advice and got me a DieHard Platinum. I think that's what it's called, at least... Anyway, it was $200 and my Jeep has never started so fast! My OEM was DEAD - leaking fluid, dying after being left "on" for only 10 minutes, etc..
I'm way over due for a battery thanks for the advice guys!

·
Registered
492 Posts
I have the die hard plantium as well, it was a great upgrade to the stock battery.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
I got a red top optima... its Spencer approved.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I got a red top optima... its Spencer approved.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk
That's what I originally wanted but I heard funny things about em.. And exchanging a bad one isn't as easy as sears..still kinda want one tho

1 - 10 of 10 Posts