JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's not just a three day weekend.

It's time handed to each worker in America so they can pause and reflect on those who have fallen so that we might retain the freedom to do as we see fit on our days off, to stop and reflect on how thankful we are and to remember those who have paid the ultimate price while serving our country.

My flag flies every day. On Memorial Day, I fly it at half staff.

I will continue to mourn everyone who willingly signed up, went to war and later lost his/her life so that I may continue to enjoy the freedoms that come part and parcel with being a citizen of these United States of America.

To each and every one of you who serve, thank you just seems like such an insufficient thing to say, but it should be said; to everyone, every year.

:usa:

·
Premium Member
15,330 Posts
So well put......:beer:

·
Coonasian
1,835 Posts
Very well said, Dan! It doesn't get any better than that. :beer:

·
Registered
915 Posts
Thank you to all that have and still serve. This year was really great because my daughter is learning what Memorial day is. She's only 2 but for us this is the beginning of a family tradition. My wife was telling my daughter about her grandparents that served and met during WWII.

Attachments

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Aint gonna lie. That first pic really got me goin. Not only well shot and edited in a cool way, but knowing the back story welled up a tear. :beer:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts