1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
You seem surprised.:D

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Some friends and I were stuck in ATl during freaknik once back in the 90's. we were seriously scared for our lives

·
Registered
753 Posts
Its like fucking Beirut every Memorial Day weekend down here..
Makes you want to come visit doesn't it!!
Hell yes it does! That video was shot from about the 8th or 9th floor. That's just about the perfect height to snipe from without having to worry about a dangerous egress, bullet angle vs. ballistic effect, witnesses, or wind & distance.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Nice neighborhood. You think that sucks. Try living 2 mins over the bridge from Seaside Heights New Jersey. This time of year sucks and apparently its like disney land for gangs now.

·
Registered
303 Posts
part of my job is to travel to some pretty sketchy areas of the country.... South Florida is one of them... every time i tell people im going to florida or California for work they respond with how awesome it must be....however its usually somewhere like Opa-locka Florida or Oakland in Cali. never had a problem in South Beach though.

and to NJJK08 I live close to Seaside too and it's definitely gone downhill... such a shame

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.