JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone is interested in doing a Memorial day run? I was thinking something along the lines of Bumble Bee or Turkey Creek, Or possibly Terimnator. I am not to familiar with these trails. so it would be nice to have someone with that does.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Were are these areas at? Im down in Sierra Vista but might be going to Phoenix for that weekend might attend if its close.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm planning on heading out to the Coves on Monday Morning if you are interested... Rolls OHV to Saguaro, and then out thru Cottonwood Camp...

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm making a runn probrbly tomorrow

·
Registered
31 Posts
I think my wife's dad is going to take me up to Bumble Bee I think he said he knows of some trails in the area he used to ride 4wheelers on.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oh ok, what day are you going? I just found out from my platoon SGT i have to work memorial day. funny in the military and have to work on my day.

·
Registered
31 Posts
is it safe to be taken by your father in law out into the desert... :D
Well still alive, Went out near bumble bee on a National Forest road and went down the trail for a while wound up near RockHouse Bob and had to turn around a group of Razors broke down and we had to double back no way to pass them. But it was okay no real obstacles just a rough road, I tried to make it back sooner to go to Desert Rats never been to that place so I wanted to check but they are closed till tuesday so no cigar.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.