JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my 2011 rubicon jku starts random misfiring and throwing o2 sensor codes for heater circuit malfunction on inspection I found that the plug for bank 1 sensor 2 (left side downstream) had fallen on the exhaust and melted I purchased a harness repair kit from Mopar with a replacement plug went wire by wire and replaced the the plug and sensor I was still throwing codes so I replaced the o2 sensor relay and the other 3 o2 sensors and I’m stil getting p0135 p0141 p0155 p0161 and p2271 can anyone help I honestly have no idea what I’m doing here just stabbing in the dark throwing $ at it best I can hoping to fix it

·
Premium Member
1,149 Posts
So my 2011 rubicon jku starts random misfiring and throwing o2 sensor codes for heater circuit malfunction on inspection I found that the plug for bank 1 sensor 2 (left side downstream) had fallen on the exhaust and melted I purchased a harness repair kit from Mopar with a replacement plug went wire by wire and replaced the the plug and sensor I was still throwing codes so I replaced the o2 sensor relay and the other 3 o2 sensors and I’m stil getting p0135 p0141 p0155 p0161 and p2271 can anyone help I honestly have no idea what I’m doing here just stabbing in the dark throwing $ at it best I can hoping to fix it
Did you clear the faults after repairing the wiring and replacing all the sensors? Are you sure you got the wiring correct with the harness repair? Is it running smooth but still has codes, or is it still missing?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts