JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sunday February the 15th. 2 pm - 5:30 pm
Murray has graciously opened up his home for this event. This is to be a NON working Meet and greet to enjoy each others company and to say farewell to a wonderful family who are leaving us for Utah.. It will be potluck so if you are going to be able to make it please let me know and let me know what you are bringing so I can keep track..

Chris, Tina and Willa-------
Murray and Leigh----------- condom mints
Jim and Kitt----------------- hot dogs w/ buns..... fruit and cheese tray
Steve and Debbie ---------- chicken wings and sausage
Catfish----------------------- late, wrong campsite and of course maybe... :).... Yay... Catfish still might show up at the wrong campsite but he is bringing slaw and a cooler of drinks
Josh and Sarah-------------- Hamburgers and buns
Lyle and Hopefully Sharon-- sodas
Randy and Candy are on the calender so maybe------but he don't know right now!!

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
I'll be there, although in fitting spirit for the guest of honor, late and at the wrong campsite, maybe:koolaid:.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Sunday February the 15th. 2 pm - 5:30 pm
Murray has graciously opened up his home for this event. This is to be a NON working Meet and greet to enjoy each others company and to say farewell to a wonderful family who are leaving us for Utah.. It will be potluck so if you are going to be able to make it please let me know and let me know what you are bringing so I can keep track..
Debbie and I will be there, barring any unforeseen lottery winnings, and we can bring raw meat (chicken wings and sausage) for the fire...

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
How much is the cover?

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How much is the cover?
No cover but if anyone would like to donate to toys for tots that is always appreciated. We will add it to the 691.00 we collected in December.. If anyone would also like to bring a little something for the cats and dogs at Pima Paws for Life. That would be great too. You can check them out on facebook..

·
Registered
941 Posts
I'll be there and if she's up to it, Sharon too. :koolaid:
We can bring sodas if needed. :gluging:

·
Registered
459 Posts
Well all this planning but Freaky seems to be missing in action. Does anyone know if the guests of honor are coming?
I said something on Facebook. I didn't know anyone used this anymore. Of course we will be there. Just let me know what to bring. We really appreciate all this fuss over us. I fought hard to stay here but you know how the military is.

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
I said something on Facebook. I didn't know anyone used this anymore. Of course we will be there. Just let me know what to bring. We really appreciate all this fuss over us. I fought hard to stay here but you know how the military is.
Some of us are still here.

·
Registered
459 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts