JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
CalmerThanYouAre
9,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

It was already hard enough watching this, now, 12-year-old girl suffer through some of the most violent seizures imaginable, prior to learning who she is and how she became stricken with her condition. After getting to know a little bit about her family’s struggle and once suspicions were confirmed this was yet another preventable case of the petro-chemical pharmaceutical industry victimizing the innocent in the name of science and medicine, general empathy naturally turned into an immediate need to spotlight their heartbreaking situation.

Her parents noticed the seizures begin for the first time in their daughter, Cyndimae, only hours after a third round of routine (FDA-approved) childhood vaccines, when she was only 10 months old. Prior to that fateful day at the doctor’s office she was a normal, healthy infant girl, acting and developing like the vast majority of others her age. That was before her pediatrician, hiding within the tyrannically-protected, “standard of care” paradigm, un-hippocratically administered the 3rd massive overload of her delicate immune system with multiple different toxic substances (aka, many common vaccine ingredients), strait into the bloodstream, all within the first year of her life.

Females typically have a much stronger blood-brain barrier than boys and are more able to withstand the neurotoxic onslaught that happens in the body when injected with today’s officially suggested, massive vaccine overdosing program that starts from the moment most people are born. A large part of why these types of cases are seen more commonly in boys than in girls. But like way too many other children and their families that fall victim to the literal poisons that have been allowed to be added to many injectable preventative inoculations for the average person, Cyndimae’s body was unable to handle it and much of her life on this earth, thus far, has been stolen as a result.

Although practitioners of Western medicine generally continue denying the existence of any link between vaccines and the exploding rates of childhood autism, epilepsy, and many other ailments and diseases (aside from those rates coinciding with increases in the public vaccine schedule over the years), like the tens of thousands of other parents who have experienced the very same thing, parental instincts were well aware of when and why the changes in their child’s behavior began. It didn’t take some bureaucrat or self-policing medical agency to tell them how this happened to their child. It was obvious.

Aside from a relatively small number of vaccines that have actually made a positive historical impact, getting the medical establishment and all those whose livelihoods are in some way tied to the industry to admit to a largely unnecessary gravy-train of almost totally unproven, dangerous and ineffective preventative inoculation programs, however, is an uphill battle for a largely medically-uneducated public. A population full of individuals fooled into merely trusting Western medicine and a media, themselves closely connected and beholden to the medical industry in many ways, to take them in the right direction is an obvious recipe that has already proven to be a disaster for countless individuals and families. A problem with costs reaching far beyond just the people directly effected.

Such as in Cyndimae’s case, where at first the seizures were light and relatively few and far between. But as she grew older, so too did the frequency and overall intensity level of the episodes, culminating in the type of seizures seen in the attached video. Some being even more violent and longer lasting than others, but happening upwards of dozens of times per day, nonetheless. Devastating what was once a young and vibrant family and taking over their lives on what may end up being a permanent basis. With their only real salvation being their ability to handle their circumstances and deal with the hand they were dealt. Thanks to a heavily lobbied legislative branch that has been coerced into creating safety-nets and ironic immunities for the medical industry and those who administer the experimental potions, from those seeking retribution for the damages that have been caused to their lives.

But if empathy is to be the cause of feeling uncomfortable when watching someone suffer through seizures like these, regardless of how it happened and even without trying to understand what the parents of this innocent child have been forced to endure for the past 11-plus years, perhaps what ends up being the best currently known treatment for the disease could very well be additional cause for discomfort in many. Especially after realizing what this family has been forced to endure just to get it.

It turns out that, including countless other ailments that various cannabis strains successfully treat or cure, one of those happens to be the rare form of epilepsy Cyndimae has suffered from now for over a decade, known as Dravet Syndrome. Although cannabis oils haven’t necessarily cured her of the disease entirely, like they have been proven to do for many types of cancers and other diseases, since starting the “alternative” treatments she has seen a dramatic decrease in both the intensity, frequency and, of course, the length of her seizures.

But because of almost a century of corporate/government propaganda purposefully pushing a 100% totally false narrative about the extraordinarily versatile plant group, the benefits of which we seem to have only scratched the surface of, non-toxic and unpatentable substances like these have been extraordinarily difficult for many people to find and still potentially pose legal problems for those found to be in possession of them. Despite cannabis-related medicines already proving to be far superior to BigPharma’s drugs in treating symptoms such as those suffered by Cyndimae and many, many others and without almost any of the dangerous side effects typically accompanying petro-chemical-based pharmaceuticals. Realities that not only threaten the long-enjoyed medical revenue influx associated with keeping people in the dark about incredibly effective natural treatments like cannabis extracts, but that also threaten a certain power over the population that comes with the ability to control both sicknesses, in many cases, as well as their related treatments.

But the fact that you’re even able to watch this video and witness the dramatic and almost instant effects certain cannabis oils have on Cyndimae’s seizures is somewhat of a miracle in and of itself. If it wasn’t for her parents not only having a relentless determination to keep their daughter alive and a little bit of luck in not only learning of the effects certain strains of cannabis can have on the symptoms of epilepsy, but then having the resources to seek out and find them, Cyndimae likely wouldn’t have been alive to have been administered the treatment seen given in the video.

It was only back in February that a reaction to a petro-chemical-based medicine used for Dravet Syndrome unsurprisingly caused her to go into cardiac arrest. Even though she was saved at the hospital, her parents knew that she would likely not survive another serious seizure in her frail and weakened condition. The years of seizures and Western pharmaceuticals left Cyndimae teetering on the edge of life and death at only 11-years-old.

In their desperation, it was then the decision was made to seek out an alternative form of treatment and an attempt to find out if something like “Charlotte’s Web,” oils extracted from a certain strain of marijuana that similarly diminished the epileptic symptoms for a little girl, Charlotte Figi, whom the strain is now named after, would work for their daughter as well. Which is when Cyndimae’s mother, Susan Meehan, was forced to take her daughter and leave her husband, who had no choice but to stay behind to continue working and earning money to support the family, for a state that allows for the use of medical Marijuana.

Medical Refugees from Connecticut, where voters have yet to wake up and recognize Marijuana as something other than what the establishment has been fraudulently selling to the unwitting public for so many decades, Cyndimae and her mother quickly packed up and left for the state of Maine. Where they were not only fortunate enough to find doctors who have already successfully experimented with various strains of cannabis and their effects on epilepsy and other ailments, but were also able to pinpoint strains that encompass the “cannabinoids” and other substances that had similar diminishing effects on the symptoms Cyndimae was experiencing.

Because of the amazing effects the formula that was found to work for Cyndimae has had on diminishing the overall frequency of the seizures, their intensity and how quickly they can be snuffed-out when they do rear their ugly heads, she was able to begin the slow, but steady recovery process almost instantly and her development as a child has shown rapid signs of improvement since starting the natural treatments. Although understandably lagging behind children in her age group, after almost a decade of very little time for development, she is now able to live much more normally and recently celebrated her 12th birthday over the summer.
http://www.examiner.com/article/watch-cannabis-knock-out-this-child-s-seizure-seconds

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Didn't watch it...I can't stand to see what Western medicine has done to people these days.

I'm fully convinced the problems we experience with modern health issues are brought upon us by these greedy Pharma-motherfuckers.

I chose not to have kids. Mainly because I could not reconcile my differences with arguably dangerous, mandated health programs but, also, I didn't want my kids to have a convict for a father. (Having to grow up in this fucked up Nation not withstanding). I will have killed a motherfucker, and everyone down the line, in a heartbeat for fucking up my kid.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
A lot of the increase in rate of conditions & syndromes, however, is simply down to their being defined & named, now. Instead of simply regarding the person as a being 'slow' or just the village idiot. The stats showing a rise in numbers need to be adjusted for the greater number of conditions that have been defined and are being diagnosed, that were not recognised before.

I was speaking to a nurse I knew, & she told me of having to tell a father that his new daughter had a genetic syndrome. He expressed disbelief as to how it could have happened. Then the nurse told me she met the mother, who also showed al the signs but was simply never diagnosed with it.

ADHD or ADD, as a different example, didn't exist when I was a kid. My son tripped all the signs for it & takes medication before school so he can concentrate properly. He seemed perfectly normal to me, so I asked the paediatrician what made her think he had it. She listed 6 or so symptoms and he displayed all of them.

My reply was, "Oh, so that's why he seems normal to me. You just described me at his age. And now as well, for that matter..."

·
Registered
6,287 Posts
im on both sides i guess, my kids have gotten all their vaccines but i also think that pharmacutial (sp?)companys are greedy and dont give a shit about people, just money, its better to put a band-aid on a problem than cure it, less money curing something. i am excited more states are looking at medical cannabis (and de-criminalizing weed) and that it will lead to big things hopefully. i feel for those parents, my kid had a seizure once and it scared the shit out of me, lucky for us it was caused by a fever. icouldnt imagine going thru it all the time

·
CalmerThanYouAre
9,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Big pharm is a definite problem. When I see video clips like this the money and politics of it all pisses me off.
I find it amazing that she was able to take a breath after having a little cannabis oil between her lip and gum.

Marijuana needs to be rescheduled from category one so it can be better studied. There is no reason it should be in the same category as heroin and cocaine.

·
CalmerThanYouAre
9,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump for medicinal use

·
Registered
310 Posts
Yeah, it's easy to get all emotional about kids in videos, but let's stick with the facts.

Big pharma? Please....

Trying to link seizure disorders, autism or anything else to vaccines is stupid and self.defeating to your cause. There is zero data to back that up. And it has been studied to death. Stop it.

You want to talk about problems with vaccines? How about people without access? You ever see polio, small pox, mumps, rubella in real life? THAT is shitty. So now we have these third world diseases coming back that should have been eradicated because of a small group of conspiracy theory alarmists. Grow the fuck up and look at the data and the facts. Correlation is not causation, no matter how bad you may want it to be.

Big pharma? Please... It is what it is. Take it or leave it, but don't tell lies about it.

I do agree that MJ as a schedule 1 drug is ridiculous. But blame the .gov, not pharma for that. No research, no FDA approval, no FDA approval, no Go. That just how it is. I assure you that pharma companies would be happy to sell an FDA cleared drug with MJ, THC whatever as the key ingredient. But now, clinical trials are off the table. Sucks, but that's the Fed's call, not any pharma company.

Also, it would do MJ advocates well to quit trying to portray MJ as some sort of miracle drug. While it may have its place, it's not going to save the world.

TL.DR
Vaccines are good. Fed regulation of MJ is bad.

:)

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Big pharma? Please....

Big pharma? Please... It is what it is. Take it or leave it, but don't tell lies about it.
You don't think Big Pharm is an issue then you might want to research a little. The US is 5% of the worlds population and we consume 85% of the worlds pills.

They ARE the largest lobbyist group in DC.

They sell dope, get you hooked, sell you more dope to get off of dope......

Not stepping into the vaccine thing as I don't know enough but just stating Big Pharma IS a HUGE issue in this country.

·
CalmerThanYouAre
9,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sigh:rolleyes: The point of the video is high CBD Marijuana fixed this girl's seizure where big pharma couldn't for years of this girls life. Don't get so hung up on the vaccine thing get hung up of the healed child.

·
CalmerThanYouAre
9,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I assure you that pharma companies would be happy to sell an FDA cleared drug with MJ, THC whatever as the key ingredient. But now, clinical trials are off the table. Sucks, but that's the Fed's call, not any pharma company.
Agree, they make Marinol a synthetic THC that doesn't work as well as the whole plant does but to experiment with the real product is a bunch of federal hoops to jump through. So fuck 'em the black market will continue to rule and one day gov will pull their head out.

·
Banned
4 Posts
As far as I know, usually doctors don't prescribe marijuana to the patients with epilepsy. Or maybe I'm wrong... Just after I wrote that I had a conversation with one of my friends, and he told me that his cousin has epilepsy, and he uses medical marijuana. He buys it from Medical Marijuana Dispensary in Queens from time to time. It means that I don't know everything about the world I live in. On the other hand, maybe he just loves smoking weed and the doctor didn't prescribe it to him. I dunno.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Keep this crap on facebook or another useless format this site should be only about JK's...or just put the last fucking nail in.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts