·
Registered
136 Posts
Why are they always on Thursdays?

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Consistency. Im trying to make a regular thing out of this. Like I have said before you can always add one that works better for you and I'm sure everyone will do their best to make it. In past experiences when you leave the day flexible it ends up getting moved around and falls apart. I'm not trying to be an ass about it but this just seems to be the best way to do it. Every month I will post a Thursday meet at growlers, same place same time. Pleas feel free to plan another meet and greet. there is no limit on having beer and talking jeep with good people!

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
I may be down there over the next few weeks, to month or so. Hopefully I can catch up with some of you.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I should be there.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Any chance of having one closer to the Baltimore Area or even Mt. Airy?

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Any chance of having one closer to the Baltimore Area or even Mt. Airy?
like I have said before this meet will stay consistent. but that being said I would be down for a mt airy meet on a different day, green turtle could be fun! I'm all for anything bringing the Maryland members together!:beer:

·
Registered
212 Posts
I am off the Friday after and the Wheat ale at Growlers is calling my name so I'm planning on making the trip from VA....

I'll bring some cigars from my humidor to share, I need to clear out as many as I can before my move.

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
Why dont you guys put together a campout , run up to Wharton in NJ. Hang out with the Jersey Crew. We can put together a party for you guys. Get to know your neighbors.
I like it!!! Just need to have some advance. Make it fit in with my work/family schedule. :beer::beer:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Why dont you guys put together a campout , run up to Wharton in NJ. Hang out with the Jersey Crew. We can put together a party for you guys. Get to know your neighbors.
I'm defiantly down for that. I just need a few weeks advance notice.

I'll be at Growler's...I might be a bit late, but I'll be there. :beer:

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
Pick a couple dates that would work, post up in the North east we can set something up
We'll talk about it and come up with a couple options to post up at the Thursday M&G.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts