63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Asking: $23,988
Mileage: 21,003
Engine: 3.8L V6
Transmission: Automatic
Security:
-Viper 5901 Alarm + Remote Start + Proximity Sensor
--Comes with one 2-Way Remote, and one 1-Way Remote.

** This Jeep comes with an extended warranty **

Modifications:
-Skid Row Engine Skid Plate (Never used off-road!)
-Hella SuperTone Horns (Painted White, 90db horns) - I'm considering removing this and putting it on the next car.
-Tail Gate Storage Bags

Features:
-2 Door
-Soft Top w/Half Doors
-AC

Photos: (If I'm missing anything please request and I'll take photos for you)

·
Registered
474 Posts
Horn...

Whats up with the horn is it hard to swap out to a new truck? plug and play? anything to be worried about or whatever?

My current horn is full of mud, and sounds like a dying squirrel... I need something to fix that... but something that will also not shit the bed the first time I wheel...

·
Registered
485 Posts
CB

CB? Will she plug and play in my Unlimited... I don't need it, and I don't have all the money for it at the moment... Damn it. Let me see... I may be back... Ah! Just shoot me a PM whenever you can if you are interested in selling it. She's prolly sold, just let me move the money around.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Horn...

Whats up with the horn is it hard to swap out to a new truck? plug and play? anything to be worried about or whatever?

My current horn is full of mud, and sounds like a dying squirrel... I need something to fix that... but something that will also not shit the bed the first time I wheel...

Nah its pretty quick. You do have to splice into your current horn wire though. Basically it comes with a relay with 4 connections. 1)Goes to the new horns (daisy chain) 2) Goes to the battery 3) goes to the ground and 4) goes to the stock horns wire. So the only cut I had to make was into stock horn wire.

They are Hella Super Tones and usually sell for $80-ish online. I painted mine from the original red to white to match.

And a video to hear how loud they are:
http://www.mfarmer.net/axalon/jeep/IMG_1386.MOV

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
CB? Will she plug and play in my Unlimited... I don't need it, and I don't have all the money for it at the moment... Damn it. Let me see... I may be back... Ah! Just shoot me a PM whenever you can if you are interested in selling it. She's prolly sold, just let me move the money around.
PM sent.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts