JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a while since I've had a McRib, but there's no way I could pass up on one. So I went and picked one up for lunch today. I bring it back to my office to enjoy, and of course it is delicious!

But, that slippery little fuck is dangerous! I get about halfway through the sandwich and I pick it up. I guess I squeezed too hard in the back, because out comes a half slab of McRib flying through the air at me. It just slid right out between the buns right onto my chest from just the squeeze of me picking it up.

Big ass BBQ-slathered meat slab flaps into my chest and then falls onto my leg before I could ever dodge the ballistic meat slab. Now I have a big ass BBQ stain on my uniform square in the chest and on the side of my leg. Luckily it's the new "blue camouflage" so it mostly blends in still. Hopefully it comes out when I get home to wash it.

So be warned, those McRibs are delicious but damn are they potentially slippery ballistic meat demons!!

·
Registered
866 Posts
I used to stick with basic stuff when I don't want to get messy. Quarter pounder with cheeses. Easy to eat and drive without a mess. :D
Don't McRib and Drive. :D

·
Registered
335 Posts
It just occured to me that I, the master of Bacon Explosion and fast food lasagna, have NEVER had a McRib. I will rectify the situation immediately

·
Premium Member
15,302 Posts
It's NOT BBQ and it's not pork or beef. :mr-t:

Quit gripping your meat so hard. Yea..it's gonna shoot....duh. :)

·
Registered
570 Posts
What's Really In the McDonald's McRib?
Report says sandwich contains 70 ingredients including pig innards and loads of salt
Link
Must be why I like them so much. Live better chemically!

·
Registered
197 Posts
McDonald's is gross! I would care what's in it. 25 and 74 month old cheeseburger . No bugs want it, mold doesnt want it. Paper is degrading. Burger is not! What is it? Def not a cheeseburger and still looks new!!!!! Nasty crap

·
Premium Member
15,302 Posts
Real lunch...

Attachments

·
Registered
170 Posts
Got my McRib on the other day...:bounce::bounce: i try to get them whenever they re appear.. love those things :grinpimp:

·
CalmerThanYouAre
9,388 Posts
The McRib: "It's the Occupy Wall Street of the sandwiches. You're just not sure what it's about."
:laughing:
What's Really In the McDonald's McRib?
Report says sandwich contains 70 ingredients including pig innards and loads of salt
Link

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Also known as the "Ribwich" a la the Simpsons. We take letter graded meat and process the hell out of it."

I love those disgusting things. I always thought the formed "ribs" in it were funny.

~SoCo

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.