JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a nearly new MBRP stainless steel cat back system for a jk unlimited. It has about 60 miles on it as of right now, to loud for my wife and 5 year old daughter, asking 350, paid $436.99 literally last week. Prefer local pickup in valparaiso Indiana.

Thanks. Eric

·
Registered
201 Posts
Is it the offroad system that takes away the stock muffler and repositions the new one in front of the rear axle on the drivers side and the tail pipe comes out on the drivers side as well ?? :grinpimp:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No it is not the offroad system I was afraid that one would be even louder in the backseat with the muffler directly below the back seat

·
Registered
443 Posts
BUmp for great deal. Still trying to get the funds together.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I take it you still have it ?? I would have bought it if it was the offroad system because its stainless , I ended up buying the standard metal offroad system and sprayed it with BBQ paint and it wasnt that loud at all , but then I took it on a 4 wheeling trip (Snofari 2011 Michigan) and climbing some big long hills in 3ft of snow , my foot was to the floor most of the trip :grinpimp: and it sounded great but I definetley broke it in because now it is LOUD and sounds good for a 3.8 !! But Im single with no kid and I think it sounds great under a load !! So if someone is looking for a good exhaust with a good sound buy this system !! Free Bumb Bro !! :smokin:

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
I take it you still have it ?? I would have bought it if it was the offroad system because its stainless , I ended up buying the standard metal offroad system and sprayed it with BBQ paint and it wasnt that loud at all , but then I took it on a 4 wheeling trip (Snofari 2011 Michigan) and climbing some big long hills in 3ft of snow , my foot was to the floor most of the trip :grinpimp: and it sounded great but I definetley broke it in because now it is LOUD and sounds good for a 3.8 !! But Im single with no kid and I think it sounds great under a load !! So if someone is looking for a good exhaust with a good sound buy this system !! Free Bumb Bro !! :smokin:
I am scratching my head over this... The first line says you wanna take it off the guy then you go on to talk about your own exhaust?????

1 - 10 of 10 Posts