JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is BFG being so secretive and random about their new AT KO?

Spotted these on a JKU this morning while running service calls at work today....

I really like these, kind of a mix between the KM's on the corners and look a bit like the Discovery STT's from Cooper in the center.

I would like more info, but it seems that BFG hasn't updated any of their media to reflect their design change.

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Weird, huh Greg? They did a great job and this tire would probably be a nice cross between a full on MT and a dull AT.

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha, damnit, I have never seen the Treadwrights. I feel kind of silly. I am shocked that they aren't required to cover the original manufacturers labels. Well, those are a nice tire, like the tread design.

·
Registered
871 Posts
That is a close copy of what the Goodyear Mtrs used to be like before they did the new design with kevlar. I am surprised that they are not required to remove the brand from the sidewall when they retread a tire like that.

·
Registered
330 Posts
When you order Treadwright tires you can specify what sidewall you want. Most people usually go with what the tread is supposed to resemble.

·
Registered
41 Posts
When you order Treadwright tires you can specify what sidewall you want. Most people usually go with what the tread is supposed to resemble.
You can request, but they only use certain brands for casings. They'll also call or email if they can't send you a matching set. You can either get the mis-matched set or wait for matching casings.

I'm really happy with my Treadwrights on my JKU. They've been great on the highway so far, but hunting season is next month for the real test.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts