JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Sierra Vista off road is going to run Chimney Rock trail at night.

Meet place will be the Circle K on Tanque Verde, meet time is somewhere around 7:00 pm, a few details have to be worked out since they are doing a meet and greet at our favorite place in Vail beforehand.

Right now there is 10 people from Sierra Vista off road confirmed going. So there is going to be alot of rigs on the trail, keep that in mind.

Also since this is their run we play by their rules. So they request drinking be kept to only 1 or 2 beers for the trail run.

Don't like the rules don't go. I plan on going and watching some of these guys at the play area afterwards.:eek:

·
Registered
357 Posts
Damn, I was going to post up for a daytime run on the 3rd. My wife is having her baby shower so I am looking at getting out of the house for the day.

·
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Damn, I was going to post up for a daytime run on the 3rd. My wife is having her baby shower so I am looking at getting out of the house for the day.
Always coming up short, aren't you?:bawling:

·
Registered
357 Posts

·
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not what your wife says... :thefinger:
You are the one always out of town. Don't be surprised when your kids first words are Semper Fi. :thefinger:

·
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
357 Posts
You are the one always out of town. Don't be surprised when your kids first words are Semper Fi. :thefinger:
Hey I will take a marine kid over army or chair force any day. LoL At least I know he will grow up to be a man then. HAHAHA

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
I won't make the trail run but I might meet at the play area to watch the fun if everyone is gonna stop and fuck off there for awhile.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Well I'm out on this one now. I'm going on another run out of town that weekend...

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
what a tease:thefinger:
Yeah I know. Fickle motherfucker I am eh? Actually just have an opportunity to run a different train up north and figured I'd try it before it gets too hot.

I was looking forward to seeing the Sierra Vista guys cause we had so much fun in Benson with them but I know we'll get together with em soon enough so not too worried about it.

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
So I haven't done much of a calling to arms here regarding the 2015 TMP and our FOR folks mostly due to the fact that work has taken over my life quite heavily lately.

We have things we need to do as a group with the OHV ambassadorship in order to really start getting involved with changes being proposed. The Tucson Roughriders are very much invested in this as they always have been but I'm not sure what their numbers are. Our group is pretty big and its outreach is vast in the community so its really our responsibility to get involved in every way possible.

I guess I will start trying to make some time for this and see about getting everyone involved at some level. There's power in numbers and our effectiveness could be very beneficial over the long haul but talk is cheap and action speaks louder than words so I'll work on getting off my ass about it and start nagging everyone to begin the outreach program....

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts