JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I've seen one familar face on the site and thought I'd start up a Mass thread. Geesh I've had to do this on several sites. I'm hoping if there is enough of us we can get a summer ride together. :usa::jeep2::cookiemonster::vader1:

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I'm in the Boston area and am definitely up for wheeling. I'll be tweaking everything in this weekend but wouldn't mind hitting a trail the following weekend. As an alternative have you heard about the "Go Topless Day" meet and greet in Lancaster on May 3rd? I'm thinking about maybe going if I can't get a trail run together.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is a bad weekend for me as the kids got two brithday parties and soccer games. I was pretty ticked at myself for not writing it on the calendar.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
The following weekend is out for me (5/10-11) due to a birthday and Mothers Day... after that I'm open though :laughing:

I remember someone saying something about a road trip to the summit of Mt. Washington and a great post climb Mexican restaurant in the area. I know this isn't wheeling per-say but ever since I heard the idea I've been up for it. I've never been and it sounds like fun.

Other than that road trip I'm all about the wheeling though. :grinpimp: I know some legal trails in Massachusetts and a couple in CT. I'd love to wheel in the mountains of NH or VT though. That and a trip to Rausch Creek will be mandatory! ;) :beer:

·
Registered
900 Posts
The following weekend is out for me (5/10-11) due to a birthday and Mothers Day... after that I'm open though :laughing:

I remember someone saying something about a road trip to the summit of Mt. Washington and a great post climb Mexican restaurant in the area. I know this isn't wheeling per-say but ever since I heard the idea I've been up for it. I've never been and it sounds like fun.

Other than that road trip I'm all about the wheeling though. :grinpimp: I know some legal trails in Massachusetts and a couple in CT. I'd love to wheel in the mountains of NH or VT though. That and a trip to Rausch Creek will be mandatory! ;) :beer:
Sent you a PM about the Mt. Washington trip.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Just checked..........the auto road opens May 3rd for the season. I'm pretty much available anytime. Let's sort out a date and get going. My "mexican food low light" has been flashing for months. :D

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'll be going up for the Go Topless Day on Saturday.

I'd go to Mt. Washington too since I've never been. Not to mention Mexican food is sounding pretty good. Depends on the date though.

Cheers,
Duffy

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Wow, this is an old thread :lol:

Duffy, Anglah, I'll be at Topless day too. Probably arriving 11:00 - 11:30ish. Black lifted Rubicon with a neoprene Ramsey winch cover on the front. If you're looking for a ride pop on over to [url]www.WM4x4.com[/URL]. We're a low key bunch of wheelers and like to have a good time and have frequent runs. Our Club was recently accepted into the NEA4WDC so we'll have access to a good amount of land in the future. Hope to see you there. :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hope those that attended had a good time this past Saturday at our Go Topless Event.

But writing this note to say All Things Jeep is looking for an outstanding Customer Service Manager here in our Shirley, MA location. If you know someone, send them this link and have them get in touch:

http://www.allthingsjeep.com/all-things-jeep-jobs.html

Thanks. ;)

·
Registered
725 Posts
as i am a fellow masshole i would love to meet up with you guys when im home for leave whos in the western mass area i grew up in and around the springfield

·
Registered
12 Posts
Love to meet up with fellow Massachusens. I'm located in Dalton (the real western mass). I go pretty much every Sunday and any other day someone calls me.

·
Registered
725 Posts
forgive me i dont live in the sticks any thing west of worchester is west

·
Banned
3 Posts
Me, my brother, and 2 others of my boys are all for Westren Mass...Springfield area that is and its getting time to try and put a grpop together and roll out and through RATTLESNAKE GUTTER...Not sure when but if we shot for last weekend of June maybe we can get at least 10 deep

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
let me get some date options together since this thread is getting old and no real plan yet. Love to see a JKO ride by the end of july organized. IPE pm me since you have allot of knowledge on the local areas that are legal through your leadership role in either NEA or that other organization for new england.

Maybe mabell or tolland or old florida

·
Registered
688 Posts
Hey guys I'm in s nh my jk isn't really up for trail rides yet but i plan on going up mt Washington this year.wouldnt mind making it the same day get some good photos up there with a line up of jks.

·
Banned
4 Posts
rattlesnake gutter is the best place in western mass. looking at a 35 min trip from Springfield but one fun and bad ass trails..Someone one put it together and Ill spread the word and follow w/ another 5 Jeeps. Or anywhere if there is somewhere Iam unaware of

·
Registered
284 Posts
BTT

Moving back home after living in AZ for 5 years.
Will be living in Southern MA till the spring, then looking to buy something close by or even in RI.

Hoping to meet some of you and get some winter trails done.

Adam (Bruzr)

Gonna miss all the AZ guys:

JPTwinz
Axsys
Camp Crocker
JDemonto
Zoose

and all you other fawkers :thefinger:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts