JKOwners Forum banner

501 - 517 of 517 Posts

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
...but, but, but, I was told marxist-commies would never take our big black gunzzz!

So easy to see coming down the pipeline that even Ray Charles could see it. Nice to see that there are still "free" men & women in this country that have actually got some fucking BAWLS.

View attachment 339550

Some counties are even considering building their own militias. If the national guard is smart they will stay the fuck home.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #504

...but, but, but, what aboutz da' 2nd AmendZment !?!?

...I was done told that nobody, not even da' little commie kiddies, would come for da' big black gunzzz !?!?

Screen Shot 2019-12-19 at 11.31.38 AM.png

Georgia Legislation Bans Common Hunting, Sporting Guns -- 12/12/19

--> https://www.sportsmensalliance.org/...-bans-common-hunting-clay-bird-shooting-guns/

State Senator Donzella James, (D-Atlanta), has pre-filed legislation that would ban the possession of semi-automatic firearms. The prohibitions in Senate Bill 281 would even ban common semi-automatic shotguns used for bird hunting and trap shooting. Any person convicted under this new law “shall be punished by imprisonment for a period of 5 years.” SB 281 has yet to be assigned to a committee...

TICK. TOCK. TICK. TOCK...

·
Registered
29 Posts
I wonder how they figure they are going to disarm all the bad guys that don't give a rat's ass about their phony gun laws? What's the plan for stopping the black marketers? And the mentally unstable people that will always
be able to get a gun somewhere.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #508
I wonder how they figure they are going to disarm all the bad guys that don't give a rat's ass about their phony gun laws? What's the plan for stopping the black marketers? And the mentally unstable people that will always
be able to get a gun somewhere.

The marxist's have already shown their cards. After all, they refuse to include gang members such as MS13 in their "red flag" law gun grabbing because of "identity confusion" in databases of gang members.

Let that sink in...."identity confusion"...

...as if "red flag" wasn't a bunch of marxist BS already worthy of tar & feathering for the treasonist proponents of it by the serfdom citizenry.

Screen Shot 2020-01-03 at 2.00.38 AM.png

Democrats Refuse to Include Gang Members in “Red Flag” Laws -- 9/19/19

---> https://www.ammoland.com/2019/09/de...-gang-members-in-red-flag-laws/#axzz68YayTu1Y

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #509

Looks like you "white" boys got your hands full...

/s

Commies = 20 confirmed kills in August
Patriots = 2

Not gonna say I told you so, but I told you so...

5G warfare is a bitch ain't it ?!

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #511
Your one sick fuck...

The word "your" is possessive.

Please report to your local BLM / Antifa marxist-commie chapter and notify your comrades that they should include proper grammar lessons after drag queen story hour.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #512

Dark shall come to light....

“In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.”

― Mark Twain

501 - 517 of 517 Posts