JKOwners Forum banner

461 - 480 of 517 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
He should be behind bars. What he did was blatantly illegal. He has been investigated by the ethics commissioner at least once before. The guy has never held down a real job before politics. Snowboard instructor, supply drama teacher. He is worse than AOC that way. I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again. Don’t blame me, I didn’t vote for him. And if that isn’t his proper pronoun, fuck him. Him and his peoplekind, spending billions on a pipeline that was going to happen any way with private money, only for the courts to put a hold on it, trying to backdoor another long gun registry bullshit is going to go away in October if the government doesn’t fall before then. I. Our system with no term limits, he will be a one term wonder.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #462
Doubt that. If Killary aint behind bars here, whats the canucks gonna do with that twat? I don't get the "we don't fuck around" vibe from Canada... they are more liberal than we are.
He should be behind bars. What he did was blatantly illegal. He has been investigated by the ethics commissioner at least once before. The guy has never held down a real job before politics. Snowboard instructor, supply drama teacher. He is worse than AOC that way. I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again. Don’t blame me, I didn’t vote for him. And if that isn’t his proper pronoun, fuck him. Him and his peoplekind, spending billions on a pipeline that was going to happen any way with private money, only for the courts to put a hold on it, trying to backdoor another long gun registry bullshit is going to go away in October if the government doesn’t fall before then. I. Our system with no term limits, he will be a one term wonder.

Yep, which is why I said Canadian Patriots could "hope"...

...no rule of law?

...prepare accordingly...

·
Registered
659 Posts
I’ve had a lifetime subscription to Rolling Stone for years, it was a gift. Having said that, I enjoy music, and read most of the stuff related to music.

This particular issue probably won’t get opened but I found the cover interesting, it’s a shining example of what’s wrong with our country, and where we are headed.

Make no mistake, WINTER IS COMING.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #466
I

Make no mistake, WINTER IS COMING.

Yep. It is full-on marxist propaganda wherever you look now and as history has shown, marxists do not quit until they are dead. "By all means necessary"....

And as history has also shown, conservatives tend to wait till the very last damn minute to grab their bawls.

As I've been saying, get your asses prepped. I predict things going local. Neighbor to neighbor, street to street. Spanish Civil war is your manual. It will be messy.

And should you survive after the first 1-3 months, and as things go more rural, just try and remember that there are those of us out there (skin other than white) that aren't marxist-commies. :)

·
Registered
550 Posts
It's difficult to say really, how many on the left are really aware of what they're doing and how many are just the useful idiots to be used by those that know. Even of those that are aware though, I wonder how many think that they will be able to be at or near the top in a Marxist system. While the stated principles of Marxism are equality for all, those not taken in by the fallacy of idealism and those who have experienced it first hand, know all too well that actually becomes a pyramid scheme. If the full efforts of the left ever reach fruition in the US then many who desired it will come to recognize and regret the reality too late. I have a difficult time trying to fathom how someone who does know, could possibly anticipate a personal gain.

A thought to ponder with regard to current proposals and efforts by the left is this; the Soviet Union collapsed beneath unsustainable spending. Most of that was more on military programs rather than social programs, of course, but still it was spending more than what they could take in. The other thing was that when it collapsed those who believed in the system did not simply go away or see and admit the inherent errors. I would imagine that a great many were left with a tremendous bitterness and resentment toward capitalism and the West for whom they blamed the collapse and whom were happy enough to take the credit. One might well imagine that those believers, many of which are now in our own systems, are eager to exact a revenge by compelling our governments to also spend themselves into collapse, although through social and domestic spending rather than defense? That is of course the Cloward-Piven strategy.

The most unfortunate thing is that it's almost certain that there won't be any neutral position to be held.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #468 (Edited)
Screen Shot 2019-02-12 at 12.06.56 PM.png

You do understand that the Russian Monarchy was overthrown by Communists don't you? Specifically the Bolsheviks.

You do know where the Bolsheviks originated from don't you?

You do know the history of communism and where it originated from don't you?

You do know that Nicholas II, Russia's last Emperor/Monarch, was a Christian don't you?

Do not miss the forest for the trees. You have been lied to. You have been played.

You may not believe in God and Jesus Christ the saviour. That is your will.....but there are many who believe in Lucifer. What do you intend to do?

You may not care for religion, but religion cares about you...

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #469
I'll just leave this right here...

Screen Shot 2019-03-09 at 5.10.38 PM.png

I mean, you all are aware that "Women's Day" / "Working Women's Day" originated in Communist USSR and was also adopted by Communist China as well don't you?

Screen Shot 2019-03-09 at 5.13.43 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-03-09 at 5.12.51 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-03-09 at 5.13.28 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-03-09 at 5.13.11 PM.png

Tick. Tock.

·
Premium Member
4,087 Posts
Ah, the good ol days, when a woman would spend 12hrs working the factory floor and still make dinner when she got home.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #472
...meanwhile...

...back in Dearborn, Michigan...

...keep in mind this video is already 2 years old...

Screen Shot 2019-03-11 at 1.34.04 PM.png

--->

** You may not care about "religion" but I guarantee that "religion" cares about you...

Tick. Tock.

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #476
...meanwhile...

Screen Shot 2019-03-17 at 8.52.57 AM.png

Colorado Gov. Jared Polis signs National Popular Vote Act -- 3/12/19

---> https://www.denverpost.com/2019/03/15/jared-polis-national-popular-vote-colorado/

Gov. Jared Polis on Friday quietly signed a bill that pledges Colorado’s Electoral College votes to the presidential candidate who wins the national popular vote.

The National Popular Vote Act makes Colorado part of a multi-state compact — but it only takes effect if and when enough states join to control 270 electoral votes.

The bill had no Republican support in either chamber, and opponents announced plans Friday to ask voters to overturn the law.

“With the overwhelming support that (Monument Mayor Don) Wilson and I have received from people statewide, we are ready to start circulating the petitions so we can get this on the 2020 ballot and let the People of Colorado decide how their electoral college votes should be cast,” Mesa County Commissioner Rose Pugliese said in a statement.

Screen Shot 2019-03-17 at 8.52.28 AM.png

ELECTORAL COLLEGE? WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' ELECTORAL COLLEGE!

MARXISTS-COMMUNISTS UNITE!

Tick. Tock. Goes the CW2.0 clock.

·
Registered
550 Posts
...meanwhile...

View attachment 335780

Colorado Gov. Jared Polis signs National Popular Vote Act -- 3/12/19

---> https://www.denverpost.com/2019/03/15/jared-polis-national-popular-vote-colorado/

View attachment 335782

ELECTORAL COLLEGE? WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' ELECTORAL COLLEGE!

MARXISTS-COMMUNISTS UNITE!

Tick. Tock. Goes the CW2.0 clock.

The GOP will need to take it to the Supreme Court.

I see the Electoral College as a major foundation block of the US Federal governmental system as intended by the founding fathers. They were incredibly wise and forward thinking to do so.

As many have stated, pure democracies have never survived. It is not just that it becomes mob rule, but a pure democracy system would bog everything down with endless elections to decide every minute thing. It is the complete antithesis of having representatives at all. No need for city councils or mayors, no legislators or governors, no senators, congressional representatives or a president. The people would vote on everything. Laws themselves would be forever changing. Also, there is considerable voter apathy already, Americans (if the term would even apply any longer) would very quickly tire of constantly going to the polls. Essentially the democracy would quickly devolve to anarchy.

Wait until those who think that the popular vote is what they want see how it really works. Congressional representatives are elected in such a manner and look what is gotten from that; politicians who think that an island can capsize and other idiocy. AOC anyone? The only people with greater stupidity are the ones who elected them by majority. If majority rule decided everything, all regulations with regard to firearms could disappear completely. Minority religions might be outlawed and quite certainly perhaps atheism. How does the LGBT... whatever community think that they would fair since their numbers comprise an incredibly demographic. Remember the adage about two wolves and a sheep voting upon what to have for dinner.

Unfortunately, I don't foresee the GOP doing anything to counter these states who have entered this compact. It seems quite evident that the only thing that the GOP believes in or makes an effort toward anymore is self castration.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #478
Unfortunately, I don't foresee the GOP doing anything to counter these states who have entered this compact. It seems quite evident that the only thing that the GOP believes in or makes an effort toward anymore is self castration.

Nothing was done even when multiple midterm elections were stolen right in front of our faces.

Rule of law is DEAD.

We will not be voting ourselves out of this.

As a result, I shall not comply...

For any Christians, Catholics, etc. here reading this right now, how can you in the right mind, pay into a system that clearly advocates MURDER of a child. Remember who you will answer to.

I will not comply...

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #480
Screen Shot 2019-03-18 at 9.40.56 AM.png

ELECTORAL COLLEGE? WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' ELECTORAL COLLEGE !!!!

YES, WHAT THE USSA NEEDS IS ELECTION VIA THE POPULAR VOTE.

LET US ALL COME TOGETHER AS "1" AND ALLOW ALL OF THE "ILLEGALS" AND THE MARXISTS LIVING IN CALIFORNIA, NEW YORK, ILLINOIS, OHIO, AND THOSE WHOM ARE NOW INFILTRATING TEXAS & FLORIDA, TO DETERMINE THE NEXT POTUS ELECT ON BEHALF OF THE REST OF THE "COUNTRY."

MARXISTS-COMMUNISTS UNIIIIITTTTEEEEE !!!!!!

461 - 480 of 517 Posts