JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well to start off tuesday I will have been married fifteen years.. Now the hard part what to get this woman who has put up with me for all of this time??? I thought about the standard stuff flowers,massage, couple of nights at a bed and breakfast,what to do what to do???After racking the brain to come up with the perfect gift just could not decide,so I went against better judgement and ask her what she would like to do,now I am keeping my head low in case of objects being throwing at me,but to my surprise she looked at me and smiled and said lets get some new wheels for the jk... I was totaly shocked.I think she might love the jk more than me:laughing:

·
Registered
37 Posts
my girl is the same she is buying the new tyres for it
you cant ask for more can you

A

·
0 Posts
I’ve been with my better half for over 10 years and mentioned getting an ORH soft top for valentines. Judging from her response I think we need another 5 years before that will work :hide::laughing:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Last year for our anniversary, I bought my wife a new bumper. and for her bday last year I got her dana 44 axle earrings.

And for my bday, she was going to get me some m/t, but instead I might get an 04 tj

·
Registered
900 Posts
Well to start off tuesday I will have been married fifteen years.. Now the hard part what to get this woman who has put up with me for all of this time??? I thought about the standard stuff flowers,massage, couple of nights at a bed and breakfast,what to do what to do???After racking the brain to come up with the perfect gift just could not decide,so I went against better judgement and ask her what she would like to do,now I am keeping my head low in case of objects being throwing at me,but to my surprise she looked at me and smiled and said lets get some new wheels for the jk... I was totaly shocked.I think she might love the jk more than me:laughing:
Could you have her call my wife and explain to her how this Jeep thing is suppossed to work? My wife doesn't get it (yet). :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Last year for our anniversary, I bought my wife a new bumper. and for her bday last year I got her dana 44 axle earrings.

And for my bday, she was going to get me some m/t, but instead I might get an 04 tj
Awwww.....:):):);)

·
Registered
269 Posts
I have wanted a Jeep since I could drive (long time ago), and it was my wife who suggested we get a Jeep. I couldn't get to the dealership fast enough. Talk about the best, even got a manual transmission (her choice), which she can't drive (yet).

·
Registered
900 Posts
WOW Skibum-- 25 years...you must be old!! LOL ;)
I'm not old, I'm experienced. Besides, we got married when we were children, so it's really not as bad as you might think. :D

·
14ers
479 Posts
For our 20th I took my girl to a B&B on the North Coast where we did day trips up to Lost Coast, Sherwood Road and some other good 4x paths. At one point she thought we wouldn't be ablr to get back and loved it. She got one day in the massage place and the rest getting dirty with me :grinpimp:

This summer she'll go up Barrett's or Deer Valley and do day hikes too! I'm blessed.

·
Registered
4 Posts
For christmas mine ordered me the 08 JK unlimited rubi that is suppose to be here this week and helped me pick out the 3.5 R.E. lift, 35" BFG's, Shrockworks ft. and rr. bumpers, Poly Perf. rock sliders, etc. She's the bomb!!!

·
Registered
176 Posts
My JK story might not beat that out, but I have one for the CJ. I was running 35" Xterrains and needed more tire for my CJ. With only about 5k miles on those tires, my wife gave me the go ahead to get some 36" Iroks. So I ordered them and had then delivered to work, where I then put them in the back of my truck. I had school that night and didn't want them stolen out of the back while on campus so I took them home and put them on the side of the house next to my CJ.

That evening, when I got out of class I called my wife and found she was at a local tire shop geting my Iroks put on. She had gotten off work, went home, loaded one Irok on the roof and one in the back seat, drove to the tire place, dropped them off and went back to get the other 2 tires and do the same. Keep in mind, these are HEAVY tires and the CJ is quite tall, so to lift those up and get one on the top and one in the back seat is quite a feat. Then add in that my wife NEVER drives the CJ. It's a little to hard for her to drive. (Think hard core trail rig)

With that said, I'll lay claim to having the best CJ wife.:bounce:

·
Registered
176 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
congrats.. better keep her around...post some pics of the new ride also how much noise do the mud grapplers make .I have a set of the terra grapples now but was thinking about changing if they dont have alot of noise..

·
Registered
176 Posts
very loud but the best riding mud tire ive ever owned

1 - 17 of 17 Posts