JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yet another great buying experience with Marcus. Great prices, great conversation, great personalized customer service and a great guy. I am looking forward to getting my rockers. Thanks again Marcus.
Mike

·
Registered
449 Posts
I'm currently dealing with a warranty issue on ten factory axle shafts with him also and he is giving top notch customer service. Absolutely would recommend him to anyone looking to purchase parts. One of the best experiences ever!:)

·
Registered
176 Posts
Ditto.

Great guy to deal with.

·
Registered
580 Posts
I ordered a set of RK joints from Marcus and there was a mistake on the order.

From the moment I identified the problem, he got in front of the issue, to help find a resolution.

To me, its not what company can send out a product to me, but who is going to stand behind the parts if an issue comes up.

Marcus was excellent to deal with and i would do business with him again

·
Registered
723 Posts
X2 on customer service for Marcus!

·
Super Moderator
6,181 Posts
I say it so often, I fear it's meaning could be undermined but....Marcus has earned my [nearly 80% of my Jeep aftermarket purchases*] business through trustworthy, timely, accurate & professional business behavior time-&-time again. He is fabulous to deal with and is also, personally a cool mofo.
He knows his Jeep parts and will never do you wrong. There.
Oh, I don't know about his wang but I am betting he has it tricked-out with great aftermarket parts , massive tires all attained at a great price.
:thefinger:

·
Registered
29 Posts
He is a fantastic person/company to do biz with..
He set me up with a very sweet deal on a wheel, tire, and lift package

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
I did a lot of research on parts and pricing for my JK. Marcus definitely has the best prices and support so far. Hopefully in the next month I can take my boxes on the garage floor and install them on the JK. :gluging:

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So I ordered a set of Crawler Conceptz rockers on Monday at 4. Left town Tuesday for Xmas returned home today to find a set of rockers on my porch! Kick ass service!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Marcus. Sent you email for a quote on some corners. Looking forward to doing business soon. Got another question about gear packages also.

·
The Wheelin Man's Friend
8,651 Posts
So I ordered a set of Crawler Conceptz rockers on Monday at 4. Left town Tuesday for Xmas returned home today to find a set of rockers on my porch! Kick ass service!
That is amazing! Crawler Conceptz is on the ball for sure. Keep in touch if you need any help with the install or anything. Thank you!

Marcus. Sent you email for a quote on some corners. Looking forward to doing business soon. Got another question about gear packages also.
Right on! I will reply tomorrow morning when my brain isn't fried from a day in the shop!

Thank you!

Marcus

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I just ordered some rails from him, sent a text and within 10 minutes of making a decision he had me squared away at the best price that I could find anywhere else.
Also I looked to find where I posted it but I can't seem to find it so I'll throw it out there here.
I ordered my lift from Marcus back in February, I didn't get home to install it till March. I had the lift installed after a few calls asking questions, (which isn't his job) about the install. Then I was trying to put on the tires, I had them mounted local. That was on me to cause he offered to have them mounted but I was impatient and wanted them to beat me to the house, which they did. So anyway, I had them mounted and tried to install them. Wrong bolt pattern, I called and told him about the issue. The first thing he asked was if they were mounted and if I was without a vehicle due to this. I told him they were and he was all apologies. I had a new set on my door step the next day, with a shipping label to have the wrong ones picked up at the house. I'm telling you that there are few people that take care of their customers as well as Marcus. He will have my business as long as he sells what I want.

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
I'm working with Marcus right now trying to resolve an issue we're having with MCE on fenders I ordered. He is a true e-tail badass!

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Marcus is the bee's knees for sure! JKO is fortunate to have some really great vendors, but Marcus really stands out above the rest. Not just becuase of the deals he can get or fast shipping, etc., but because he's willing to help anyone, any time, without question. I happy to give RCO my money every chance I get because I know without a doubt that when I do, I'm well taken care of!

Keep up the great work, brother! :beer:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts