JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went up wheeling to Mara Mountain with the family....great day of wheeling!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Poser Shot

·
Registered
115 Posts
That looks beautiful!! What a nice place to go trail riding.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
looks like a fun trail , nice pics . Where in BC is this ?
Okanagan Region. Between Enderby & Revelstoke, BC

Looks wicked man. I might have to hit you up my next trip out.
haha...I have a few buddies that want to show them where I go wheeling! I had one sweet ride today down south of Revelstoke called Healy Creek between Trout Lake and Kaslo...check out my next thread!

Beautiful pictures, nice Jeep, ugly stickers on the side and back of said nice Jeep.
I knew I would get some flack with the JK-ftard stickers. I will be getting some goo-gone in the next few weeks and take them off or I will get a Black O and place it behind the JK.:thefinger:

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just funning you. Thanks for the pictures.
I know you were giving me a good heckle....but I really do want the JK stickers can't stand Ed & his minions.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Looks like another great trip! Very jealous of where you live man, that area is amazing. Love getting up into sub-alpine.

Did you see a lot of bear? I have found this year is nuts, hundreds of them!!!!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks like another great trip! Very jealous of where you live man, that area is amazing. Love getting up into sub-alpine.

Did you see a lot of bear? I have found this year is nuts, hundreds of them!!!!
This weekend I definitely go my fill of Alpine/Subalpine wheeling. I almost went out again today but the kids were too tired to make a trip down to Meadow Mountain down near Kaslo for another Alpine run so I took them for a short dirt bike trip around Revelstoke.

I know I am lucky to live in Revelstoke lots of awesome alpine runs and mining trails to tour and I have only done a fraction. I am hoping to get out for another weekend to try a few more like Teddy's Glacier or American Creek before snow starts to fly. The kids and I did not see one bear on our trips which I was amazed, but I think it had to do a lot with the number of quads in the areas I toured.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts