JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking to swap to a manual tranny? I have everything you'll need to make it happen. I just completed swapping my manual for a auto and I'm looking to get rid of the left overs. Sale includes transmission w/ 40K mile son it, clutch, clutch plate, flywheel, clutch slave cylinder, wiring harnesses, center console, shifter boot, shifter sled brackets, ECU, hardware, etc....
Basically everything I pulled off my JK during the swap

Asking $800 + I'll split shipping via freight for the whole kit
PM if interested

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow bro, pretty good deal if someone wants a manuel. Why did you decide to switch?
I got tired of wheelin with a manual. Plus having the auto opens the door for me to get the rubicrawler and :beer: is much easier on the trail

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bumped! I really need this stuff out of my garage

·
Registered
139 Posts
Should pick this up for a spare... Had some shifting issues in the cold weather but they seem to have cleared up with spring temps!
Hearing the crunch shifting into second and third I'd guess. If so don't stress it, I've yet to talk to a single manual JK owner that doesn't have that. Though sometimes it is 4th to 5th.

Great deal here though. My buddy just got priced 600 just for the clutch.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
PM sent. :beer::)

·
Registered
223 Posts
When some buys this and swaps, I would be interested in the Auto to do a swap on mine. Do you have write up on it or any info?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts