JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The local Manhattan KS "Jeep" Dealer has disappointed me every time I am in there. This is no Joke, I have been trying to replace my foam/rubber bump stops I damaged. The parts guy said he had to call Jeep to get the part number 2 days ago. I just got a phone call from him and he explained to me that I had to buy the whole axle housing to get that part. So I called the Chevy dealer Parts guy at Briggs and Gary had it ordered in 5mins.
NO JOKE
I had to go to Briggs and buy my jeep this spring because the Jeep dealer couldnt find a yellow one for 2 months, Briggs found 5 in one week, and now I have to go to Briggs again to buy Jeep Parts?!

The Dodge Dealer Sales and Parts are that bad, I hope their mechanics are better, or you might get a 3 wheel car back out of their shop and need an engine to replace the tire from the parts guys....

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Wow, the foam bumps aren't even attached to the axle housing. What an idiot.

The Overland Park Jeep dealership ordered the wrong part the last three times I was in, changed the oil on the wrong vehicle (had two Jeeps in at once) and a tech lost my key when he went to lunch with it in his pocket. These places are horrible.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These places like this give mechanics a bad name. So many people are so hard to earn there trust after experiences like these...
I turn wrenches every day out in the field and own my business, the loyalty of my customers always gives me great satifaction......

·
Registered
80 Posts
its a discount stock replacement parts wholesale site. Ive been utterly disgusted everytime i go to the dealerships and their overpricing BS antics

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I thought Briggs was the jeep dealership out there. I've had no issue using the parts department at Briggs here in Lawrence.
NO! JEEP pulled Briggs Jeep Licence in 2009, They just bought the Jeep dealer and licence in Lawerence this spring. The Manhattan GMC/Chevy parts guy has access to the Dodge parts through the Topeka Briggs Dodge.

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Chrysler pulled EVERYTHING from Lawrence in 2009. We just lucked out when Brigg's decided to move in and it just happened to be at the same location as the old Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep dealership. Good thing too, since the old dealership and service dept. sucked.

I thought Brigg's in Manhattan was the one that puts on the Jamboree at Randolph. Must be the Lawrence dealership that does that since it's the only Brigg's Jeep now.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Chrysler pulled EVERYTHING from Lawrence in 2009. We just lucked out when Brigg's decided to move in and it just happened to be at the same location as the old Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep dealership. Good thing too, since the old dealership and service dept. sucked.

I thought Brigg's in Manhattan was the one that puts on the Jamboree at Randolph. Must be the Lawrence dealership that does that since it's the only Brigg's Jeep now.
its now Briggs Jamboree, not Briggs JEEP Jamboree anymore..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.