JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
pics of my control arm that failed I had felt it move around for a while always thought of it as torque steer which I guess you could call it that everytime I would get on and off the gas you could fell the jk shift and go in a different direction

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its one of the reason it could happened that or bad threads this is one of the first runs of the tera flex control arms have not hade a issue besides bushings wearing out

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
talked to someone today about it I am going to pay shipping and they are going to send me another one I am just glad I caught it before my baby got here I have drive on this for over 20k miles and could never figure it out I would do a movement test every now and then by moving my tires by hand back and forth to check for movement in the joints and such then final caught this one

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
well this happened to me this weekend on a trail thank god it didnt happen on road. I have FT and it happened on my only 1 of 8 control arms that has had issues with the jam nut loosening up. I had to get it welded to be able to make it home safely :shaking: and of course I had to hit the trails after to test it :laughing:

I think thats BS they made u pay for shipping. be interesting to see what full craption does, I know they'll give me some crap about it thats for sure.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts