JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WELL i bent my axle tubs and gussets so now i am going to add some things to the front axle and see if that will help. the JK D30 and D44 both have thin tubes and can be bent if you play to hard. so here is my fix. weld in 3/8 a steel tube in side the axle and weld on a gusset kit and see how that works. the tube kit is from teraflex.
pics.

gusset kit

·
Registered
11 Posts
Cmy, don't know if this would help you, but I'll have a d44 housing available soon if that is a direction you want to go. I don't know what if anything is directly swappable between the 30's and 44's.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cmy, don't know if this would help you, but I'll have a d44 housing available soon if that is a direction you want to go. I don't know what if anything is directly swappable between the 30's and 44's.
thanks for the offer but i think i will be all right with this upgrade. if not then on to a bigger front end LOL D60 OR BIGGER :D

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I'm looking into doing this also, keep us informed please!

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
NICE! I have the ORE sleeves/gussets/skids in my garage waiting to go in. Just have to wait for the RCV shafts and gears to show up. :D

Glad to hear it went smoothly. Looking forward to seeing the end result. :beer:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts