JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I need to get rid of this stuff just laying around so make me an offer I cant refuse and come and get it!! I live just outside of Orlando. I will meet you for a nominal fee.

2007 Dana 30 front with 4:10 gears complete brake to brake (NO LOCKER) MAKE OFFER ready to bolt in!! 18K miles, dif service performed by Jeep

2007 Dana 44 rear with 4:10 gears complete brake to brake (NO LOCKER) MAKE OFFER ready to bolt in!! 18K miles, dif service performed by Jeep

Freedom Hardtop (4 door) with deep tinted windows both factory and aftermarket tint. Rear wiper and defrost. Used twice for about 2 weeks total. I want a grand for it but heres the deal. I want a Bestop Trek top. So if you dont have a grand cash buy me the trek top (however you choose) and just give me the difference in cash.

Skyjacker 4" front springs and Full Traction Ultimate 3" rear springs. If you want to raise your Jeep and level it at the same time this is the perfect combination!! Used for 5 months 4K miles.

The only thing Im willing to ship are the springs. If you want the other stuff shipped then you need to make all the arrangements. I will gladly drop off at a shipping location as long as I do not have to box or crate. All items are in pefect condition. If you have seen my Jeep you would know. Im sure my friends on here will also atest to the likeness of these parts

Give me a few days and Im sure I'll have more...

·
Registered
220 Posts
Wanna gimmie those toyo's???

·
Premium Member
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
damn... I wish i had something to trade you for the hardtop. My jeep fund is tapped out.:bawling:
just run right on down to 4 wheels parts and order the trek top. We'll work out the rest. I could probably just find enough there to equal the grand. Im thinking the top another set of lights, ect. lol. Bet you wish you would have kept that account open now.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Sure, why not. Ive been thinking about the KM2's anyway. :)
If I were buying new...it would be KM2's...I'll gladly drive over to Sanford to get a set of Toyo's if I can afford them :). Just let me know.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Springs

How was the ride on those springs? Also, what else, besides shocks would I need to run them properly?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts