JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I can probably help you out, but there is caviot. The stock tune is "married" to the "VIN #" of your jeep. You have to "read your stock tune to the Diablo tuner. Then connect your tuner to your computer. And email it to your tuner of choice. I live in SoCal and it was mandatory that I get a "V-51" Jeep recall done before I could get my Jeep smogged. So I rolled out my S/C tune & put in the stock tune. So I let the dealer do their business. Two & half hours later I got my jeep back & went to install the S/C tune and the new PCM software they installed wasn't compatible with the Diablo tuner. So I called Magnuson they said that they no longer support the Diablo tuner. They said they only support HP Tuners. So $700 later I finally got my Jeep tuned correctly. I really like the Magnuson S/C. I installed it back in '14 & it runs great & reliably. I have a 2010 JKUR with a 6 speed stick. Good luck on your install. Don't forget to pin you crankshaft pulley, It will slip if you don't. Magnuson has the instructions online for install info.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts