JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The Wheelin Man's Friend
8,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone want a chopped down front bumper and fog lights?

This bumper has produced results similiar to the Three Wolf Moon t-shirts for me. It all started during the process of cutting the ends off when those three good looking ladies stopped in their car to ask me directions. I saw them checking out my sawzall, but they denied it when I asked them if they wanted a closer look.

The ladies haven't stopped giving me attention since. I get asked for money at stop lights downtown, and a bank teller asked for my ID at the drive thru this morning. (She wanted to verify my age before she asked me out)

This bumper could be yours, but as you can imagine, it is hard to put a price on such a magical device. If you feel that you can embrace these powers and put them to good use for yourself then speak up. Offers will be accepted until I find the right owner.

Marcus

·
Registered
109 Posts
I don't need this, I just wanted to says that this is probably the funniest "for sale" post I've ever seen! LOL, thanks for the laugh!

·
Registered
71 Posts
I don't need this, I just wanted to says that this is probably the funniest "for sale" post I've ever seen! LOL, thanks for the laugh!
Agreed, free bump for a good add! :bounce:

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
You sir were born to be a salesman...bump for a great add!:beer:

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
LMAO, to hell with the the pm's, I call dibs, I don't like my trail BFH..:beer:

·
The Wheelin Man's Friend
8,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Guys...the magical stubby has met it's demise and is no longer for sale.

I have procrastinated on installing my BFH and smashed the magical stubby into a rock wall this morning. I needed to prove to my brother in law that chopping the frame was absolutely necessary if we were going to have a good approach angle. :grinpimp:

Thank you for all of the interest and the laughs!

Marcus

·
Registered
11,065 Posts
I hate to be that guy Marcus but I hope bigred there knew he wasn't getting your majic bumper.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts