JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
M416 Trailer For Sale-Great Shape-SOLD

I am selling a 1966 M416 trailer that I did a complete restoration on and painted its original color to army green. The trailer has been garage kept since the restoration and is in great shape. I'm asking $1,250.

Here are a couple pictures. I have more if you are interested.

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
I am selling a 1966 M416 trailer that I did a complete restoration on and painted its original color to army green. The trailer has been garage kept since the restoration and is in great shape. I'm asking $1,250.

Here are a couple pictures. I have more if you are interested.

Very Nice! Glad I can't afford it. Would be a shame to modify such a good restored piece. Who am I kidding? I wish the hell I could afford it.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Very nice trailer!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Nice trailer!!! I wish I had the money to buy it :(

Good Luck with the sale!!!!

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
Thanks for all the feedback guys. Now can I get some help selling it. :grinpimp:
Can't help ya. It's not a complete restoration until you put those aluminum data tags back on there. Just kidd'n.... but another bump.

What did you restoration entail. I ask I previously ownen one, but it had a lot of rust in the tub... you know... waterproof tub... previous owner let it sit under an oak tree collecting water and oak leaves... rusted through.

Did you replace any metal or in original no rust tub? Pics of the inside tub?

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Can't help ya. It's not a complete restoration until you put those aluminum data tags back on there. Just kidd'n.... but another bump.

What did you restoration entail. I ask I previously ownen one, but it had a lot of rust in the tub... you know... waterproof tub... previous owner let it sit under an oak tree collecting water and oak leaves... rusted through.

Did you replace any metal or in original no rust tub? Pics of the inside tub?
Well, here is a picture of it with the aluminum data tags on it behind the jeep.

This trailer was in really good shape. Very little surface rust. There was some rust on the frame but the tub is its original. As you can see in these two pictures this was the way the tub looked before I started the restoration.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Any chance you have a cover for it for going down the road? If so, I may be interested in this! What's the weight on that puppy? Mark W.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Any chance you have a cover for it for going down the road? If so, I may be interested in this! What's the weight on that puppy? Mark W.
I do not have a cover. I couldn't decide if I wanted to go with a soft or hard cover, so I haven't done either. Also, I am not sure on the weight, but I can look into that for you. I'll get back with you.

Also, I have a spare tire with no rim.

·
Registered
691 Posts
uh oh Jason.... This Trailer is nice....

Where in FL is it? (Never mind, I just googled it. It is pretty close to me.) I'm in Ormond Beach. Thanks, Ben

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
uh oh Jason.... This Trailer is nice....

Where in FL is it? (Never mind, I just googled it. It is pretty close to me.) I'm in Ormond Beach. Thanks, Ben
LOL

Too nice to chop up!

Add bigger axle,tires,springs and a tent and your $3K+ in a hurry!

Again I am not knocking this trailer its absolutley perfect for a Jeep.

Jason

1 - 20 of 22 Posts