JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!!

This was built by Loki with a few personal touches he did just for me.I have used it very little since buying it from him.I have put brand new BFGs on it and that's the only upgrade I did to it.I love the trailer ,but since I have a little girl that wants to ride dirt bikes,I need a trailer that can carry two bikes as well as serve other purposes.It has a removable coupler so you can use either a 2",pintle,or max coupler.You will not be disappointed with this trailer.

Here's the build thread...
http://jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23097&highlight=m416

·
Registered
46 Posts
Pm'ed ya but wouldn't dream of getting in Loki's way of getting this back if that deal works..

·
Registered
46 Posts
Also Loki do you still have the top??

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Pm'ed ya but wouldn't dream of getting in Loki's way of getting this back if that deal works..
Just the other way around, I'll stand back for any potential buyer for Troy.

Also Loki do you still have the top??
Unfortunately no. Once I took it off I recycled it for other projects. I would offer to build a better one if you pick up the trailer, but as my house is on the market, I can't start in on any new trailer projects.

Maybe if Troy wants my Trailhead trailer, you and him could work out a swap deal by delivering mine to him while picking up the 416.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PM replied to.

Larry,
I want an enclosed trailer or one that's a little bigger than what you have.If I sell this one,then I may be calling on you to build me another one.Let me think more about the trade aspect.I have it listed on ebay right now so I may have to let the auction runs its course before I can do anything.I'll let you and Josh know soon enough,besides,I would love for it to go to a JK owner.

·
Registered
647 Posts
If it was within a days drive i would buy this today.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Guys,not to drive the knife in deeper for some of you,but this trailer is first class work all the way.Larry(Loki) did a fantastic job on this and I wish I could use it more.If it sells and Larry can build me another,then that's the first place I'll go.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
seen this trailer in person. it's shweeet!
At least 900 people saw this at Jeep Beach....:laughing:

Troy, thanks for the kind words....the Trailhead could be modified for an enclosed set up. However it sounds like what you are wanting is a regular bike hauler and to modify it for off road use would be a new avenue for me at this point., not to say I don't like a good challenge. ;)

·
Registered
398 Posts

Troy, thanks for the kind words....the Trailhead could be modified for an enclosed set up. However it sounds like what you are wanting is a regular bike hauler and to modify it for off road use would be a new avenue for me at this point., not to say I don't like a good challenge. ;)
sorry, should have clarified. i saw it at the LCMR Jeep show after he put on the tires. but come to think of it i do believe i saw it at jeep beach too.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Larry,I cant say enough about this trailer.I wish there was some way to keep it and buy an enclosed trailer.I need one bid enough for three bikes and/or one four wheeler.I am looking for something around 7x14 or maybe 16 dual axle.Taking that and putting on 32" BFGs would be awesome;):D

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Larry,I cant say enough about this trailer.I wish there was some way to keep it and buy an enclosed trailer.I need one bid enough for three bikes and/or one four wheeler.I am looking for something around 7x14 or maybe 16 dual axle.Taking that and putting on 32" BFGs would be awesome;):D
It can be done but be heavy as shit. Listen, if you don't get any solid bites, pm Chris @ Spiderweb Shades. He knows this trailer and may be interested.:beer:

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
SOLD to a 2011 Rubicon owner!! Look for him to join JKO soon!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts