JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
So is it at 5:31 or 5:32? If I consider showing up, I like to be imaginary punctual...

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
So is it at 5:31 or 5:32? If I consider showing up, I like to be imaginary punctual...
If you do show up we are gonna abandon you at the trailhead, er, I mean at the waiting area and eat without you...

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Okay my bitches...As long as Gunny ain't got plans for me I will sanction this M&G at Oregano's on Speedway this Saturday, 15th.

Meeting time will be at 5:37pm.

I will expect a good turn out with as many of you fuckers as can show up. Please post up if you plan to attend and I will arrange for us to have a place in the back somewhere safe and as far away from the other customers as possible.

·
Vendor
2,503 Posts
Okay my bitches...As long as Gunny ain't got plans for me I will sanction this M&G at Oregano's on Speedway this Saturday, 15th.

Meeting time will be at 5:37pm.

I will expect a good turn out with as many of you fuckers as can show up. Please post up if you plan to attend and I will arrange for us to have a place in the back somewhere safe and as far away from the other customers as possible.
Good thinking on having us fuckers as far as possible I could see the other customers not happy with our antics. Me and Sarah will be there!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
Sure, why the fuck not, seems like the thing to do... Can we make it 5:38, I was thinking I might be a little late, double shift at the TTT...

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
Yup, for you 5:38. We will be there and gone before then now sweetie!

Oh, no, I insist you stick around just long enough so that I get to see you leave and then haul ass out of sight so I don't know which way you went!

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Oh, no, I insist you stick around just long enough so that I get to see you leave and then haul ass out of sight so I don't know which way you went!
Okay. I'll arrange that....what a fucking pisser eh!! See the learning curve here is about sneak attack. Can be applied to many situations, trail heads, Aussie rear ends, etc..

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Now we just have to actually get fucking Chris from the center of the universe to show up. Hard to schedule a god damn tar and feathering when the victim dont show...

1 - 20 of 62 Posts