JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
13 years ago he is acquited of murdering his ex-wife; Sept. 13th of 2007, he commits armed robbery; 13 days of trial, and 13 hours of deliberation, and FINALLY, the man gets some semblance of justice...:shaking:

View attachment 2969

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He's a lucky man...hopefully he gets 13 years to think about how he's gonna' get his flaccid sphincter repaired.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't think this is the end...he has a couple of his kids with him who have demonstrated on several occassions anti-social behaviors as well; I suppose it's not their fault, given the atmosphere that they have been raised in, but only time will tell their futures, and perhaps a thirteen year sentence for OJ will cool his jets once and for all.

·
Registered
749 Posts
He got what he deserves! You would think that after all he went through in the Murder case and walking away,he would have been a model citizen.

·
Registered
394 Posts
He's a sociopath. He does not think he has done anything wrong, and god help you if he thinks you have done him wrong. I hope he commits suicide in prison.

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts
From what the various news sources are saying (not that they really know)...Likely no more than 25 years and possibly only 7 to 10. Seems like almost a slap on the wrist considering he murdered TWO people in cold blood....although for someone that is so used to getting his way and living freely above the law, maybe 7-10...possibly 25 yrs, will seem like an eternity!

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
From what the various news sources are saying (not that they really know)... maybe 7-10...possibly 25 yrs, will seem like an eternity!
7-10 huh...hmmm....my slide rule tells me 13.5 years...6 months off for good behavior...I say 13 years....taking bets at 10 to 1 odds he gets 13:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

·
Registered
9,421 Posts
He will do half (or less) of his sentenced time. If he gets 10 year sentence I would bet good money he does no more than 4 or 5. I imagine the judge will run the mutiple sentences concurent as well, unfortunately

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Do you think they'll give him some Vaseline to help ease the time while in the showers?

·
Registered
294 Posts
I he will do 5 years for this. He obviously shows no remorse for the murder or the robbery... parole boards hate that. Then again they get star crazed like everyone else.

A couple days ago in class this 18 year old kid was dead serious when he asked who O.J. was. He knew nothing about him or the murder. Made me feel old, cause when I was a senior in High school we watched the Bronco low speed chase.

That is a lot of 13s adding up to his fate. Be funny if he gets 13years.

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts
I agree...with good behavior and a 10 yr sentence, he will likely be out in time for his 65th birthday. To add insult to injury- When he gets out (no matter what kind of time served...We all know that a new book will instantly in the making. And all sorts of nut-cases will be throwing down the cash to buy it!

How They Would Have Violated Me in Prison...Even Though They Didn't

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.