JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, just kicking tires here but dying to waste more $$$.

Does anyone know what accessory drive is used on the LSA motors? I see very complete takeoff LSA superchargers in great shape out there for sale for what seems like reasonable prices. I'm wondering what all it would take to slap one on the ole ls3?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,318 Posts

Does anyone know what accessory drive is used on the LSA motors? I see very complete takeoff LSA superchargers in great shape out there for sale for what seems like reasonable prices. I'm wondering what all it would take to slap one on the ole ls3?

What do you consider reasonable? I have been looking for quite some time and have difficulty finding it in that category.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What do you consider reasonable? I have been looking for quite some time and have difficulty finding it in that category.
2k is reasonable to me for a low mile complete with injectors, fuel rails, etc....

From what I read they use the same Eaton internals that a lot of other blowers use.

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
2k is reasonable to me for a low mile complete with injectors, fuel rails, etc....

From what I read they use the same Eaton internals that a lot of other blowers use.

That would be about fair but Im having difficulty finding them for that price. They do use Eaton TVS 1900 rotors. I would recommend looking at trying to get one with a ZL1 lid or swapping to one afterwards.

I believe you mentioned E85 in another thread in which case, I believe factory LSA injectors arent going to cut it.

Also I believe the blower has to be pre 2014 or else it wont fit but someone please verify that one.

Check out ZZ performance. They somehow get their hands on warranty blowers, replace the isolater and then sell them. Only thing is I can swear their prices have gone up a lot in a very short amount of time.
https://zzperformance.com/lsx/superchargers-eaton-parts/rebuilt-lsa-supercharger.html

·
Premium Member
4,087 Posts

Sweet Baby Jesus. Not gonna be happy till you get a 1000 to the wheels are ya? :D

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sweet Baby Jesus. Not gonna be happy till you get a 1000 to the wheels are ya? :D
That's a lofty goal! After going to the dyno guy and seeing what they are doing and getting away with in these LS and LT vehicles that they modify and tune these motors have plenty of room left for HP. If I could get over 500hp to the tires with these heavy ass 40's I think I would be satisfied.... for now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts