JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Real tough guy over here! Look out he’s so smart. No wait just retarded. What’s a phone? Is that something new? Who’s motec? Maybe his name is Robbie and he doesn’t sell individual parts or maybe he said he doesn’t support the old tec anymore I can’t remember I lost the carrier pigeon letter. Doesn’t overland performance have a partnership with motec I don’t know I’m still figuring out this phone thing it’s fucking crazy bunch of buttons on it. What about rpm extreme maybe they have one. When I was sending Jon Morris code because I still can’t figure out this phone you talk about? Asking about shifter modules can you believe he doesn’t have any for sale. Crazy right? Your a fucking idiot who probably can’t do anything but barely punch the keys on the keyboard to try and make your self feel better by acting like your smart. Because your mommy probably sucked your Dick when you were little and told you, you are so special your going to be so smart when you grow up. You probably can’t even wire a cigarette lighter you fucking dope

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Naw, I figured out everything I needed to do my swap before I did it.
Well...that's not true. Pretty much none of Motech's stuff worked as planned the first time. JSS and Overland were helpful. Then I went down to see the guys at Motech, they were good in person. Too bad no one wants to help you. Must be your personality.
Good luck getting your jeep to work.

785 Posts
Hey guys. Anybody know if there is a diy shifter position module anywhere? Like the old style motech or Jeep speed shop modules with the linear pot added to the shifter?
The 2012-2018 JK shifter actually has a position switch on it from the factory. Its all tied into the canbus so I doubt you can just splice in or anything. the 07-11 shifter does not have any type of position switches

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.