JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my situation:

6.2 L9H (Truck/2010+Camaro spacing)
LSA supercharger running off of the main serpentine belt (2 belt system, not factory LSA 3 belt setup)
TC power steering pump
Ideally JK alternator and AC compressor but I know thats a long shot so factory GM alternator and AC compressor

For clearance reasons, Id like to mount the AC compressor high on the passenger side and alternator/pump high on the driver's side. Both tucked as tight against the engine as possible.

I ordered the ICT Billet kit and although its a nice kit, it wont work for either ac compressor nor the TC power steering pump so I have a pricey set of brackets laying around :(

Anyone know what the factory ac compressor is on an LS? Most brackets out there work with a Sanden but Im drawing a blank on the factory GM ac compressor and its currently sitting a few states away at the moment.

Whats out there? Who would make custom brackets possibly?

·
Registered
8,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Really trying to avoid low mounts because of the up travel requirements of the build.

So far:
CBM Motorsports - doesnt make anything
LS Simple - Nothing to accommodate the TC pump and wont make anything custom
LSX Innovations - Nothing to accommodate the TC pump and wont make anything custom
Goat Built - Maybe use a hodge podge of their parts but recommended I look for a better solution

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.