JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some reason my outside temp indicator only reads down to zero? The outside temp here was well below -5 and for some reason the jeep only reads down to zero? Is this the same for everyone else that is stuck in the cold?:bawling:

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Mine seemed to be working just fine... when it was -32 C out... it read it right... wish it was wrong... FRIGGING COLD!

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Check that your temp sensor is not covered in ice and snow. Snow and ice is 0 degrees so if the sensor is covered up it cannot read the outside air temp..

·
Registered
36 Posts
Mine seems to read just fine at the -2C to -8c we have had here.
07unlimitedx, that is one of the reasons I left the Medicine Hat area and moved back home here to the Island:bounce:

·
Registered
932 Posts
There seems to be a "sticking point" at Zero. I pull the Jeep from the garage, which hovers around 37 degrees. The temp will drop pretty quick on the way to zero and then hang at zero for a little while before moving on to the lower temps. (was -14 hear last week).

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Move south... would love to!

·
Registered
932 Posts
Fewer good places to wheel in the south. No snow skiing in the south.

Moving south starts to negate the need and usefullness of a Jeep.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
For some reason my outside temp indicator only reads down to zero? The outside temp here was well below -5 and for some reason the jeep only reads down to zero? Is this the same for everyone else that is stuck in the cold?:bawling:
Dude, thats just cold!:beer:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts