JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to run Lower Mansfield down in Patagonia on Sunday, August 25th.

Meeting place;
Roadrunner Market
16121 S Houghton Rd Vail, AZ 85641
Located on the southeast corner of Houghton Rd. and E Sahuarita Rd.

Meeting time;
6:00am
Leaving promptly at 6:30am

As always, lockers are recommended front and rear but we have taken many stock open/open rigs through here without any problems, you just have to take the bypasses. That said, we haven't been down there in awhile and the rains may have made the trail a little more difficult so come prepared with recovery equipment just in case. Always expect that things might be tough and that you take a chance of getting damage to your vehicle...it's 4 wheeling, right!

·
Registered
357 Posts
HELL YEA, I am so in on this one!!! Especially since the meeting location is on my side of town this time!!! It will be nice to learn some new local offroading locations.

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool, been awhile since we got together. Will be good to see ya. Hopefully it will be top off weather. This is a really nice area.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Body damage?:eek: No one said anything about body damage. Do they make air bags for the outside of the Jeep? Oh and I dont have lockers so be ready to pull me through everything. In fact Ill just hook up to you from the gas station if thats alright.:thefinger:

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Body damage?:eek: No one said anything about body damage. Do they make air bags for the outside of the Jeep? Oh and I dont have lockers so be ready to pull me through everything. In fact Ill just hook up to you from the gas station if thats alright.:thefinger:

Well you know, it's better to let newbies know that there is always a possibility of damage just so they can make a judgement call. You are damaged beyond repair. Anyone letting some skinny bitch crawl all over their hood and roof is beyond my help...

As far as strapping onto you; been there, done that. Time for new meat...although the last time we were in the deep south didn't we loose you at a gas station? Might be a good idea to tie a kiddie leash on you just in case now that you mention it:thefinger:

·
Registered
459 Posts
Well you know, it's better to let newbies know that there is always a possibility of damage just so they can make a judgement call. You are damaged beyond repair. Anyone letting some skinny bitch crawl all over their hood and roof is beyond my help...

As far as strapping onto you; been there, done that. Time for new meat...although the last time we were in the deep south didn't we loose you at a gas station? Might be a good idea to tie a kiddie leash on you just in case now that you mention it:thefinger:
New meat? You're done with me already? Wow love em and leave em then huh? I am hurt and offended.:bawling: I'll tie on to Rich's Jeep. I dont need your charity.

·
Registered
438 Posts
I'm In!!

Just need to borrow a transfer case...:flipoff:

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
New meat? You're done with me already? Wow love em and leave em then huh? I am hurt and offended.:bawling: I'll tie on to Rich's Jeep. I dont need your charity.
Careful, you may need charity after Rich is done with you. He's not quite as gentle as I am...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
I might make this one:suicide:

i'm obviously in...

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Maybe if I can get a CB installed by then... :shitstorm:
What's stopping you?

Sent from that damn free autoguide app... Hacked to not suck or have ads!

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
357 Posts
Probably closer to 5:15am if you want some foreplay and a full 2-mins...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Hey now, make sure you save some for me... I havent seen you in a fortnight so I will be rearing to go...

Plus, guess who has a brand new stereo and speakers in the jeep... YEP, THIS GUY... Got tired of that old stock busted ass speakers and stereo so did a little research, got some 5.25" adapters for the dash speakers, 4 Polk Audio 5.25 inch speakers, a Quadratec OEM replacement subwoofer, and a Kenwood deck. I decided not to go into work today and spent my morning installing all that stuff.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts