JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been thinking... Since all my XJ's were tall with mongo tires.. I need to build A shorty... with mongo tires

I've been doin some research... and to start out simply/cheap(er)ly Ive come to a plan..

2.5 RC lift
Currie Long travel kits f/r
Xenon Hi Clearance flares
5.38 Yukons

and 38/13/R16 SSR's :grinpimp:

Who else has a sweet stubby 4 door?

·
Registered
827 Posts
I've been thinking... Since all my XJ's were tall with mongo tires.. I need to build A shorty... with mongo tires

I've been doin some research... and to start out simply/cheap(er)ly Ive come to a plan..

2.5 RC lift
5.38 Yukons

I'm almost done building my 4 door with 6 inches and 37's and am very happy with everything I've done. It has all the goodies....long arm suspension, etc, etc, etc.
I'm starting on my other 4 door in a couple of weeks. I am going to go this LCG route as well. I'm thinking 3.0 to 3.5 inches and 40's, with no flares or heavily cut factory units. I have the suspension sitting here. Just coils, adjustable uppers and bracketry. I'll be curious to see the differences in 3 inches and a more basic suspension system......along with a comparison of 37's vs. 40's.

·
Registered
333 Posts

2.5 RC lift
5.38 Yukons

Ah, I see ZacSquatch has come over to the dark side. Another NAXJA alumni. Welcome. :beer: Got Chearleaders?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts