JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All:

A client is considering investing in 500+ acres to develop a great outdoor adventure. We are conducting a feasibility study to better understand YOUR desires in an off-road park.

Please visit www.louisianaoffroadpark.com to voice what you want and also to sign up for email updates as this project continues.

Spread the word to all OR enthusiasts you know so we can collect the most accurate information possible.

Thanks!

----------------------
Update Message
So far, progress is going great on the feasibility study.

Please feel free to send our website to others. You can get to the survey via our website and Facebook (they both lead to the same survey).

So far, we have almost 300 surveys complete and over 300 fans on Facebook!

We are continuing to develop plans and will email/post updates on our site and Facebook as they occur.

Thanks to all for making this study a success!

·
Heat'n and a beat'n...
3,954 Posts
This would be located in central louisiana. Thats pretty far from my house, but it would still be cool. Could maybe stop there on the way to Hot Springs.:D

corey d

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
I grew up around Leesville/Alexandria area and have been reconnecting with friends that still live there, if the park opens I would have 2 reasons to go visit that area!!

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Done it...

·
Registered
9,139 Posts
I didn't see this thread back in Feb, so I took the survey today anyway. Hopefully they will still be able to see the results.

I will PM them for an update.

·
Registered
9,139 Posts
PM reply after asking for an update:

LAOffRoadPark said:
Mr. Gilbert:

We are almost finished with our feasibility study and will move to business plan stages soon. We are hoping to release print materials in the next 30 days to make available for enthusiasts to share the idea and website.

Please update the forum that there is still forward movement.

Thanks,
Brockwell Bone

I thought.... holy shit, the dude's name is "Brockwell Bone"!!! Sounds like he should be in the film industry.

I sure hope our LA brothers get something out there soon.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts