JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
- Slightly-used (approx. 12,000 km) 4-door drive shafts (front and rear) = $90 CDN front and $110 CDN rear (online new is $282 USD and $347 USD)

- New 2 x 1 gal. air tanks (from Off-Road Only) = $35 CDN ea (new is $50 USD)

- New-in-box AEV winch mount AND AEV shackle mount kit (all you need for a stubby) = $220 CDN

- Slightly-used OEM hood liner = $20 CDN

- New OEM carpet protectors (front & rear for 4-door) = $35 USD (new is $90 USD)

- Slightly-used Superlift steering stabilizer (painted black) with tie-rod bracket = $22 CDN (new is $44 USD)

- New 5 x Expeditionware Single Jerrycan Holder = $55 CDN ea (new is $75 USD) : expeditionexchange.com/jerrycanholders/

- Almost-new AEV Air Ram top = $30 CDN (new is $60 USD)

- Used Teraflex CB Antenna Mount = $15 CDN (new is $30 USD) : quadratec.com/products/16180_000.htm

- NEW Firestick Side Mount Kit = $15 CDN (new is $33 USD) : walcottcb.com/firestik-mkm2-molded-side-mount-mini-kit-p-578.html?cPath=28_353_432

- NEW Procomm Radio Slide Mount = $10 CDN (new is $22 USD)

- NEW 6 ga. Inline 50A Fuse Holder = $10 CDN (new is $20 USD)

- NEW Superwinch Quick Connects (two kits) = $18 CDN ea (new is $35 USD ea)

- NEW Spicer 760 U-Joint (two) = $15 CDN ea (new is $30 USD ea)

- Used JetChip Stage-1 = $120 CDN (new is $264 USD)

- NEW Moroso Thru-Panel Battery Connector (two) = $6 CDN each (new is $13 USD each)

- NEW Thru-Panel Positive & Negative Connectors = $20 CDN

- New Off-Road Evolution Trail Table = $90 CDN (new is $180 USD) : offroadevolution.com/store/proddetail.php?prod=EVO-1017
Note: The two aluminum clips to keep the table closed were damaged during shipping. I bought the same clips and will replace them (using pop rivets like the originals) before shipping - I just haven't gotten around to doing it yet. :)

- 2 1/2 Lbs Dry Chemical Extinguisher inc. Mounting Bracket = $10 CDN

- (2x) NEW Tuffy Bolt Locker = $15 CDN each (new is $31 USD each) : tuffyproducts.com/p-161-104-security-bolt-locker-for-winches-other-bolts.aspx

- Slightly-used Covercraft Tailgate Pocket Pods for JK *without* a Subwoofer = $60 CDN (new is $120 USD) : quadratec.com/products/14046_1000_07.htm
Note: You will need 2-sided tape or sticky Velcro to install. I'd go with a 1" strip of velcro along the top, and a 2" strip along the middle.

I'd be willing to ship the smaller items, but not the bigger ones like the drive shafts, trail table, etc. Those would have to be picked-up.

I'll update this list as things are sold, or I find more parts to sell. :)

js.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Alright, so here's a bunch of pictures, starting with the Lloyd cargo mat:

Bestop flexatrunk (there's another ziplock of bolts not in this picture):

CB bracket and coil spacers:

Factory carpets:

The rear seat Husky mats:

The drive shafts -- I think they were on the Jeep for a little less than 2 years. They're in great shape, except for a little surface rust.

The AEV winch mount and shackle mount kit:

Cobra CB:

AEV ram air top and Cobra CB (the microphone and wiring are brand new):

The Wedco jerry can mounts:

js.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
I am interested in the flex a trunk.

Have you cut-out for the subwoofer? Also is it strong enough to put items on top of the trunk deck when it is closed?

I am in BC but I have a friend in Quebec city that can organise shipping from me.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am interested in the flex a trunk.

Have you cut-out for the subwoofer? Also is it strong enough to put items on top of the trunk deck when it is closed?

I am in BC but I have a friend in Quebec city that can organise shipping from me.
The Bestop Flexatrunk has been installed (so slightly used condition) in a 4-door with sub-woofer. I think it fits the 2-doors too. The right-side has a cut-out (done with care) for the sub-woofer. The self-tapping screws have been shortened (so they don't stick out into the fender wells), so you'll have to use a regular drill to make the holes first, then use the shortened screws/bolts to thread the hole. The top is composed of 3 plastic panels, each with a re-enforced rib -- it may take a bit of weight, but the surface is slippery and there are no ties-downs. There's a nutsert that goes into a pre-existing hole on the left-side, which obviously I can't remove. I have a good collection of nutserts though, so can throw a few in (gotta check thread size first to make sure). You'll have to make your own nutsert tool though. It's fairly cheap and easy to make one.

As for shipping... It would take a pretty long box, which I don't have at the moment...

js.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Bestop Flexatrunk has been installed (so slightly used condition) in a 4-door with sub-woofer. I think it fits the 2-doors too. The right-side has a cut-out (done with care) for the sub-woofer. The self-tapping screws have been shortened (so they don't stick out into the fender wells), so you'll have to use a regular drill to make the holes first, then use the shortened screws/bolts to thread the hole. The top is composed of 3 plastic panels, each with a re-enforced rib -- it may take a bit of weight, but the surface is slippery and there are no ties-downs. There's a nutsert that goes into a pre-existing hole on the left-side, which obviously I can't remove. I have a good collection of nutserts though, so can throw a few in (gotta check thread size first to make sure). You'll have to make your own nutsert tool though. It's fairly cheap and easy to make one.
FYI - I found the nutsert tool (lowest bolt shown in pic), and added two (just in case) M6 nutserts to the kit. Here's a pic of all the bolts, etc.

js.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Covercraft Tailgate Pocket Pods = $60 CDN (new is $120 USD) : quadratec.com/products/14046_1000_07.htm
Note: You will need 2-sided tape or sticky Velcro to install. I'd go with a 1" strip of velcro along the top, and a 2" strip along the middle.

Raingler Pet Divider Net = $100 CDN (new is $180 USD)

Here's what it looks like installed:

js.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts