JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
JK D44 Rear Axle - 4.10 Gears, 30 Spline shafts, no brakes, 3k miles - 600 OBO - Local Sale only, expensive to ship

JK Teraflex S/T swaybar brand new in box(w/ 4-6" links)- came across a used ORO swaybar so not going to use this - Asking 350

Full Traction 4" coils & Lower Arms(need new bushings) - $300 OBO

Teraflex Aluminum Rockers - Some dents & rock rash - a buddy's, Make Offer

Jeep Brand Front Winch Bumper - Trimmed for clearence - a buddy's, Make Offer

Lots of stock JK parts - coils, arms, bumpers, etc.

TJ 15" 5-hole Gambler Wheels - 200 OBO

2001 Acura MDX 17" Wheels - 200 OBO

Tons(150+?) of Longaberger baskets - Gotta get rid of them, your wife & my wife can decide prices

55 Gallon Fishtank w/ Stand, was always freshwater w/ some accessories - Make offer, need it gone

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Fire sale!
Hey I may be Interested in the snow blower how old any pics?

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fire sale!
Hey I may be Interested in the snow blower how old any pics?
Haha.

I'll shoot a couple pics this weekend for ya. Not sure how old, my wife's grandpa bought it new, used it a couple times, passed away and it was stored in the garage for quite a few years(I'd say around 7-10????). Paint is barely rubbed off on the edges of the tines.

It's an all steel one made before they started using plastic chutes and stuff on them. I had all new fuel lines put on(for piece of mind, don't like fires), had the carb checked out and then fired it up.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
make me a ridiculous deal on the sway bar and i'll pick up the snowblower for nick :)
Haha, if you are buying both, I'll make you guys a deal! :grinpimp: Not sure what you mean by "ridiculous" though! Haha. :devil:

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
7-10 years old? It'd have to be a smoking deal. New 28 inchers are 1300 at lowes before my discount...

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
7-10 years old? It'd have to be a smoking deal. New 28 inchers are 1300 at lowes before my discount...
Make me an offer! :beer: :grinpimp: I had no idea what to ask other than a guy I work with bought one at lowes for 800 last week on sale and he said this one is a lot nicer/heavier duty so I figured I'd start there.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Snowblower is SOLD!

·
Registered
146 Posts
I suppose the tire carrier requires their bumper to mount. Or is it stand alone?

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I suppose the tire carrier requires their bumper to mount. Or is it stand alone?
I would think it would work with any bumper that you put your own spindle in. My buddy actually used it to help mock up a carrier on his TJ, it was a bit wide IMO for a TJ, but that is what he wanted.

Here are some pics of it installed:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Thinking about your MDX wheels to depax my Odyssey. Can you confirm the bolt pattern for me? Also pics? is that $200 for all 4? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thinking about your MDX wheels to depax my Odyssey. Can you confirm the bolt pattern for me? Also pics? is that $200 for all 4? Thanks!
Hmm... what do you mean depax your odyssey? I can't even begin to think what that means! Haha.

The bolt pattern is 5 on 144.3. Yep 200 for all of them.

Here are some pics:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hmm... what do you mean depax your odyssey? I can't even begin to think what that means! Haha.

The bolt pattern is 5 on 144.3. Yep 200 for all of them.
Thanks,
I need a 5x120. Depax is getting rid of the Michelin PAX run-flats. I heard that some of the MDXs have 5x120 lugs. Look good though.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bump...

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Few questions about the tire carrier. Does it still have the tire mounting bracket on it? Do you know what size spindle it used? What else is needed to make the latch work? I'm very interested. Could you get me a shipping quote to 06070?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts