JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
MOTHER. FUCKER.

By PoliceOne Staff

At 0315 hours on Sunday, May 29, 2011, Houston Police Officer Kevin Will was struck and killed by a drunk driver as he investigated a hit-and-run accident involving a motorcyclist. According to ODMP, Officer Will was interviewing a witness to the motorcycle accident when the drunk driver drove around barriers and emergency vehicles that were blocking the closed freeway.

The driver, who has been identified as 26-year old Johoan Rodriguez and is in this country illegally, was taken into custody at the scene and now faces charges of intoxication manslaughter of a peace officer, felony evading, and possession of a controlled substance

Several reports aid that when he saw the violator’s vehicle approach, Will warned the witness to jump out of the way. The citizen was able to jump to safety moments before Officer Will was struck and killed.

A local ABC TV affiliate said that Will had “been with HPD for about two years, assigned to the vehicular crimes division.” He is survived by his expectant wife, two children, and parents.
He died both serving and protecting. He made sure the citizen witness was safe and lost his life doing so. THIS is the measure of a man.

To learn the shitbag who murdered him - yeah, this was a vehicular homicide in my book - was an illegal just pisses me off even more. Shoot this piece of shit in the face and leave him on the border with a note as a warning. I dont care where he was from or why he was here. He deserves a slow, painful death :pissed:

EDIT:
I just noticed that the story referred to his EXPECTANT wife. Guy had another kid on the way. They had better not deport this piece of shit. He deserves nothing short of the needle. My only comfort is that TX doesnt mind enforcing their death penalty.

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
I know we have TX LEOs on this board. Can someone post up a link or maybe a paypal address so we can take up a collection for this officer's widow?

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
Im fuckin BURNIN mad on this one.

And people wonder why AZ wanted to pass legislation to require those who come into contact with a LEO to prove they're legal.

It's because they're shitheads. Not all of them, but it is leaning toward a majority. This aint racism, this is becoming a matter of simple security.

As an American, or a LEGAL immigrant, providing proof of either citizenship or permission to be here should be something you can prove EASILY and without tue feeling you are bein hassled.

Yeah, you have a right to privacy, but you do NOT have a right to be here outside the confines of the immigration laws.

Cant prove you're legal? Sit tight until you can. If it turns out you are legal, an admonition to carry at least a photocopy of your papeles and off you go.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Well, like I said in your other thread, I hadn't seen the thread, but it sure seems like we are losing a lot of officers lately and that stat about the last six being killed by illegals is more than a little disturbing. My unclie and both of my grandfathers were LEOs and I'm glad they served in a time long ago before it got this bad. Prayers to the family, and Rest in Peace officer, thank you for your service.

·
Registered
11,063 Posts
It breaks my heart every time I hear this news. RIP. Prayers for the family of another father and husband who won't be coming home.

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
RIP to another fallen hero. Thoughts and prayers for his family.

To the illegal issue ...until this becomes a "crisis" issue instead of a "voter category" issue nothing will change. Instead of deporting illegals our elected class gives them in state tuition, drivers licenses, and they'd like to give them the right to vote. I say we deport the elected class.

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
RIP to another fallen hero. Thoughts and prayers for his family.

To the illegal issue ...until this becomes a "crisis" issue instead of a "voter category" issue nothing will change. Instead of deporting illegals our elected class gives them in state tuition, drivers licenses, and they'd like to give them the right to vote. I say we deport the elected class.
I think this is the root of the problem. We're under attack, but it's by an enemy of the state, the likes of which we've never fought before.

Let's not fall prey to the mistake that permitted our ragged band of outlaws to form this country we hold so dear, which is to say - Underestimation of the enemy. The flotsam and jetsam flowing across our borders is just that, an enemy.

If you want to come here legally, there are steps in place to do so. Most of those who dedicate the time and money to do it will forever love this land. Some of them are more passionate than you and me. They FOUGHT to get here. They fucking EARNED the right to be a citizen here.

The rest, they simply flow like jellyfish, stinging all that's good and leaving nothing but a third class country wherever they go. These are those we need to stop from entering our borders at all costs.

How many LEOs have to lose their lives to these animals along the border before we all realize we're actually at war whether congress or our president declare such a thing?

It makes me sick, seeing that these lawless animals come here with no regard for anyone they hurt and do harm like this.

It can be stopped. If we bring to bear the mightiest military force in the world to our own borders, we WILL be secure.

Until that happens? We're just taking up defensive positions in a state of constant retreat. And THAT makes me sad.

·
Registered
180 Posts
fuck that bastard. I pray that Texas stands up for it's citizens and LEOs and sets a precedent that the rest of our nation can learn from. I agree, let that fucker rot on the border with a note.

RIP Officer Will, my prayers and condolences to your family- I pray your death wasn't in vain.

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
fuck that bastard. I pray that Texas stands up for it's citizens and LEOs and sets a precedent that the rest of our nation can learn from. I agree, let that fucker rot on the border with a note.
Not in this city, the politicians are too scared they'll get roasted in the next election by LULAC if they actually do what they know to be the right thing.

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
Not in this city, the politicians are too scared they'll get roasted in the next election by LULAC if they actually do what they know to be the right thing.
They should get roasted in the next election for sitting idly by with their thumbs jammed firmly up their asses while this crime wave continues.

Do they really think the Mexican thug cartel members will actually stop and turn around once they encounter the US border?

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
RIP to the fallen officer... prayers to his family.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
...The driver, who has been identified as 26-year old Johoan Rodriguez and is in this country illegally,...

:thefinger: :thefinger: FUCK ILLEGALS, ALL ILLEGALS. that is all.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts