JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Im new to the JK world. I purchased a 2009 Sahara in December. I really like it so far great Jeep. However Im not a fan of the chrome 18' wheels. The dealership put on 5 new (255/70R18)Bridgestone Dueler tires for me. I really want to go to a 17' wheel and tire package. Id like to get a set of the Rubicon wheels for my Jeep. Just curious if anyone was looking to trade or swap out.

Thanks Ryan.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Hello Im new to the JK world. I purchased a 2009 Sahara in December. I really like it so far great Jeep. However Im not a fan of the chrome 18' wheels. The dealership put on 5 new (255/70R18)Bridgestone Dueler tires for me. I really want to go to a 17' wheel and tire package. Id like to get a set of the Rubicon wheels for my Jeep. Just curious if anyone was looking to trade or swap out.

Thanks Ryan.
Probably have better luck on craigslist....most here feel the same way you do about chrome 18's

·
Registered
35 Posts
Ha... I got some chrome blinged out rims to sell as well... probably easier to dismount the tires and sell the rims to a chrysler owner... and the tires to a stock jeep owner!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.