JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like it says I'm trying to sale my half doors. They are white with the uppers in great condition. They are 8 months old. I'm looking for 1500-1700 plus shipping if needed for all 4 doors. Let me know :mr-t:
I'm located in Monterey, ca

·
Registered
457 Posts
Shipping to 30318?

·
Registered
214 Posts
I'm VERY INTERESTED. what would shipping be to 67207 (Wichita, KS).

Hemo

·
Registered
145 Posts
Sold???

Looks like you sold the doors on the other site. Is this true. I thought we had a deal.

·
RIP Brad
3,762 Posts
Looks like you sold the doors on the other site. Is this true. I thought we had a deal.
My understanding is that he decided to increase his price substantially to all that were interested, via PM of course. I always thought people listed high and left some room for negotiation (or at least list and stay firm).

I guess that kind of dick move works better in the land of Kim Jong-Il.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Abendix actually I didn't sell them yet. I'm still on my original price. So I'm not trying to be a dick. They are still for sale....they are still on my jeep

·
Registered
189 Posts
Funny!

I PM'd and offered to come get 'em, and I was told via the PM that the "current BID" was up to $2,100. I was cash-in-hand, ready to drive up to get them, but $2,100 was more than I wanted to spend.

Oh well.... :shaking:

If you're still at the same asking price, why didn't you let me know the deal fell through for the $2,100 you had lined up? They are your doors and you can do what you want.

Best of luck.

-Randy

·
Registered
145 Posts
What!!! When did the price go up to $2100.00. I said I would drive up and meet him with the $1700 cash. At the time it sounded like we had a deal. Then I found the post on the other site were CalJeep said they were sold. So what is it, are the doors sold or not. Do you even have replacement doors in hand. That was his last PM "I have the doors sold but I need to find full doors before I can make the deal." I am starting to wonder if this guy even owns a Jeep.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Yeah, something isn't quite on the up-and-up.

I PM'd him about the doors last week. He wrote me back and said, "what's your offer".

I wrote that I saw he was looking for $1,500 to $1,700, so I said I'd split the difference and bring $1,600 cash and would drive up from So Cal to get them. He PM'd me and said a dude had already offered him $2,100 and that was the current bid. He didn't say they were sold--left it open for me to make a higher offer if I wanted to which just isn't right. At that point I wished him well and withdrew my offer.

Most guys are great to trade with on the buy-sell. Others, not so much....

-Randy

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Why don't you ask what Gear's what his price was!!!! Im not here to make money on these doors....but if someone offered me 2000 g's I would be stupid not to take that offer. I mean these doors thru jeep run $7000.
So if i'm bring shady...thats BS

·
Premium Member
3,426 Posts
Why don't you ask what Gear's what his price was!!!! Im not here to make money on these doors....but if someone offered me 2000 g's I would be stupid not to take that offer. I mean these doors thru jeep run $7000.

So if someone offered you 2K, take it. Don't start a bidding war. That's immature bullshit. Or put it on EBay. :thefinger:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Yes in post #14 I pointed out that I offered you $1700.00. When I did this by PM I did not know the doors were on 2 different forums. Looking back at the dates you had already sold them to Brashanic on the JK-Forum. It is now coming to light that Caljeep was asking for offers or at least this is how it looks to all of the members on both forums. So this is what I posted on the other site. Hopefully now we will not be confused.

"Why don't we just cut to the chase. The doors are SOLD to Brashanic for $1500.00. Brashanic will pay him cash on delivery when Caljeep gets his new doors. Where and when that will happen who knows. If Brashanic decides to decline on the doors I am sure he will post up."
:shaking:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts