JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title states. I'm looking to regear. I'm in cape may county and looking for a good shop to work on my jku. Hopefully someone that will
Take the time to show some light and knowledge on how to reach my goals. Thank you in advance.
Trevor

·
Registered
239 Posts
Liquid Iron Industries in Wiiliamstown, Gloucester County or Glenwood Performane in Tabernacle, Burlington County. Never dealt with Liquid but have heard nothing bad. Glenwood have been top notch for years. Tim and Larry will take care of you. 609-268-7004.

·
Registered
119 Posts
As the title states. I'm looking to regear. I'm in cape may county and looking for a good shop to work on my jku. Hopefully someone that will
Take the time to show some light and knowledge on how to reach my goals. Thank you in advance.
Trevor
I"m in N.Wildwood, commute to Philly daily. I 'm on 37's and regeared to 4.56's.
Let me know if you ever want to take it for a spin.
Andy

·
Registered
15 Posts
I've used Liquid Iron a few times now, and can't say enough good things about them. Friendly, knowledgable guys. I'm actually headed back in the next day or two to schedule more work.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I've used liquid iron for my rear gears and will be using them when 3 link my rear. Can't say enough good things about them.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you for your recommendations! Tomorrow I will be taking a drive up to LII and asking questions. From their website and on line store I believe they may be the right shop for me. Standby if yous will and lll review them afterwards.
Thanks for your time
Trevor

1 - 6 of 6 Posts