JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to get gears done in my 2010 jku rubicon. Im from the cream ridge area. Few guys have to told me to go to no excuses in new egypt but i have also heard about a place globex performance? Anyone have experience with either and can recommend. Thanks

·
Registered
325 Posts
I'm looking to get gears done in my 2010 jku rubicon. Im from the cream ridge area. Few guys have to told me to go to no excuses in new egypt but i have also heard about a place globex performance? Anyone have experience with either and can recommend. Thanks
guys at globex will do an amazing job. i havent gotten my gears done yet but when i do im DEF going there. thumbs up for globex!

·
Registered
82 Posts
guys at globex will do an amazing job. i havent gotten my gears done yet but when i do im DEF going there. thumbs up for globex!
Globex guys are awesome people.. I live a few miles from there n they are always there to help n will never hang u out to dry... did mine.. 538s n am very happy

·
Registered
91 Posts
They do about 400 gear jobs a year. They will take care of you and anything you need done. They have worked on my jeep and Im very picky about people working on my jeep. I will go back to them time and time again.

·
Registered
36 Posts
my vote is for globex as well I have had work done at there place and everything came out perfect I definitely recommend them for anything!

·
Registered
28 Posts
They haven't done any work on my Jeep yet, but been talking with Mike at great length and this guy knows Jeeps inside and out.

If you have a Jeep and need work done, this is the place to go.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts