JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i dont know if i should get one now , or wait till till 2014 to get one , i hear they will have a better engine , and all kinds of better stuff , then the ones now ,sorry rant i get tired of reading theads like that buy the damn jeep or dont :thefinger:

·
Registered
3,866 Posts
worlds over in 2012 buy now dont waste your time :thefinger:

im not sure which model though, that is a tough one.

good luck

:thefinger:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I think I might wait and upgrade in 2015 when the new model gets the upgraded flux capacitor... mine is starting to leak antimatter and its already been replaced once under warranty.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think I might wait and upgrade in 2015 when the new model gets the upgraded flux capacitor... mine is starting to leak antimatter and its already been replaced once under warranty.
I know I heard the 2015 , will not need headlight fluid anymore , that is a big improvement over the earlier years

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
The rumors of great motors still aboud ........you never know about what's going to happen until they announce and it's time to order. If you already have a JK then mod it and drive it. When you see the new model come out with the stuff you just gotta have on it. You will know it's time to trade. If you don't have one you just gotta join in and start having fun the sooner the better. Two JK's so far and don't see anything that makes me want to trade. My 09 JKU is working just the way it's supposed to, so I just keep adding to the list of mods.:D

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The rumors of great motors still aboud ........you never know about what's going to happen until they announce and it's time to order. If you already have a JK then mod it and drive it. When you see the new model come out with the stuff you just gotta have on it. You will know it's time to trade. If you don't have one you just gotta join in and start having fun the sooner the better. Two JK's so far and don't see anything that makes me want to trade. My 09 JKU is working just the way it's supposed to, so I just keep adding to the list of mods.:D
Well you suck , I wanted to wait till the 2014 , I hear it will be a 3 cylinder get 30 mpg and 400 toque pounds and powered by muscle midgets , I how dare you tell me to get one now and enjoy the feeling of having a jeep and the wave :thefinger:

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
I won't tell you anything but look for yourself what your missing...
This is just an X with some stuff added:

K-2 (Katemcy 2- Mason , TX ) My new favorite place in Texas.

Oil change?

Still playing king of the mountain..

Living on the edge...

I think this should be on a Jeep brochure.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
See you are showing me a old model , the 2014 should be able to crawl over at least the highest speed bump out there and I wont void my warranty

·
Registered
115 Posts
Dude just hold off! The 2016 will have a twin turbo diesel in it and be prelifted 3.5" and come on 20" wheels with 39" tires. Plus it'll have a special 75th anniversary badge and decal!

You'll regret it if you get a 2014 and two years later they've added all these sweet factory features! ;)

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dude just hold off! The 2016 will have a twin turbo diesel in it and be prelifted 3.5" and come on 20" wheels with 39" tires. Plus it'll have a special 75th anniversary badge and decal!

You'll regret it if you get a 2014 and two years later they've added all these sweet factory features! ;)
So true , but I heard from Chrysler that the 2016 , will have 24" rims and 33" tires

·
ADDICTION II build begins....
3,833 Posts
screw that....I am holding out for the 2018 that is suppose to have the fabled 3 cylinder turbo diesel that has 300HP with a torque of 450, gets 50mpg, 6" lift and 40s on 26" spinner rims! :thefinger:

·
Registered
866 Posts
Buy one now. If Obama gets re-elected, SUV's might be illegal by then, or taxed like the do all cars in Denmark, 180% sales tax.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts