JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seen everyone driving around with their JK's and other wranglers but nobody seems to be willing to get dirty. Is there anyone out there? Grew up wheeling in CO and not too familure with WA I'm hoping to find someone to show me some trails or playgrounds close by.

·
Registered
582 Posts
I live in oak harbor. Most of the local wheelers are found at whidbey4x4.com

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
582 Posts
We have a trip to go to walker valley feb 18. If you want to come we are meeting at soundveiw at 730.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I went and played up in walker a year ago in my F150 didn't make it too far but had fun. I'll definatly look into it. Unfortunatly I'm still running stock so not sure how far I'll make it.

·
Registered
582 Posts
We had a guy make it thru in a stock TJ. He made it further than me on account of broken frontbdrive shaft.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well shit I'd be willing to give it a shot. BTW is this the club that Ralston goes out with? He owns a the big green monster on base

·
Registered
582 Posts
Not sure. Thier arr alot of guys on base in the club. I just moved up here about a month and half ago so I am still meeting people and figuring out whats what.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I'm in Everett, don't know if I would be willing to take my brand new jk out there yet, but if someone has a passenger seat open I would be in! I can spot and wrench if needed too

1 - 8 of 8 Posts