JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we had an accident at my household and ended up with both of my rear doors smashed beyond repair....(the doors were not on my Jeep at the time)

body shop says $3840 for new doors, painted, and installed.

I was hoping somewhere on here I could find some rear doors for a better price and have the body shop simply paint them...

anyone have any ideas??

Thanks guys and gals!

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Pics or it didn't happen :)

·
Registered
11,065 Posts
We have a wanted section down there, might have better luck. That is a tough break, hope you find 'em.:beer:

·
Registered
564 Posts
Pretty sure there are 4 full doors for sale in texas for sale thread

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
So we had an accident at my household and ended up with both of my rear doors smashed beyond repair....(the doors were not on my Jeep at the time)

body shop says $3840 for new doors, painted, and installed.

I was hoping somewhere on here I could find some rear doors for a better price and have the body shop simply paint them...

anyone have any ideas??

Thanks guys and gals!
That's a pretty insane quote. For that price, you could end up with a set of 4 half doors painted and installed!

Pay the deductible on insurance and get yourself setup.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's a pretty insane quote. For that price, you could end up with a set of 4 half doors painted and installed!

Pay the deductible on insurance and get yourself setup.
I know! If i lived in a more favorable climate, I would definitely get the half doors...

·
Registered
229 Posts
Check with car-parts.com, they sell lots of stuff. Most off of salvaged vehicles.

I found a replacement AC coil from them at a local salvage yard for 1/3 of the price.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
x3 on CarPart.com

Lots of parts available there. Best deal I found on a low mileage Hemi for my swap was on that site ................ :bounce:

AMP

·
Breaker of nice things
2,477 Posts
I say we just run a black-ops mission and swap yours for a set over at the Jeep dealership. I have a torx bit if you have time! :bounce:

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks for the lead to car-parts.com

I found two black doors with power windows/locks, with no damage.

One in south dakota for 600, the other in Iowa for 650, thats alot different than the dealer quote of $3850!!....MUCH APPRECIATED! :grinpimp:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts